Risk vs Reward ninja mining

omg, I remember Lucas Kell.

2 Likes

I agree - Dumping 1.5 bil isk in ships to kill an Orca worth 2.2 - And the gankers didn’t even own the structure.

If that is what you see as an option for "defending your stuff’ is it any wonder CCP don’t give a shite.

Doesn’t matter if they own it on that corp or not, or if the corp they used to anchor the structure is in their alliance.

At any rate the point was that people do in fact gank to defend “their” moon ores, despite you trying to cast doubt that this happens.

1 Like

Sov has always been “grindy”. I am not sure you can make not-grindy. And maybe we don’t want it to be. Having your sov go “poof” even if you are organized and trying to fight back is probably a bad idea.

Now before you go all, “No, it would be awesome!” Try to think of why it would be bad.

OMG, you’re right. I must have blocked that to save my brain. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Try replying in context - It is sov wands that make it a boring grind.
Between structure spam, damage caps and sov wands, is it any wonder no-one wants to go to war.

Awk that means Im only 3rd worst :frowning:
FB_IMG_1568382027972

3 Likes

You’re not holding back when it’s necessary,
often showing no regard for even good topics,
but you’re not half as bad as these two.

You’ll get banned again if you don’t learn not to feed the trolls,
or rather, learn not to be fed by trolls.

2 Likes

Ehh no one else is saying anything interesting.

1 Like

Have you considered turning your idea into an actual thread?

1 Like

This thread is a lot cleaner (and more rational) after adding that certain troll to my ignore list.

Still kind of funny to see all the posts being flagged and then restored. I wonder how much you have to abuse the flag system before you eat a forum ban? Apparently it’s a lot.

3 Likes

I might, eventually, but I don’t feel super strongly about it, tbh.

But if you want to swipe it, feel free!

2 Likes

That’d be my third active thread in the player features subforum.
I’ll give you credit, of course.

1 Like

@Anderson_Geten please calm down.

3 Likes

@ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode - Can we do something about flag abusers? It’s bad for discussion and it also creates extraneous work for you guys.

2 Likes

@ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode can we do something specifically about @Anderson_Geten who continually flags posts? This person should not be allowed to continue disrupting the forum by abusing the flag option. Flagging should be reserved for offensive content, and abuse of it is just as bad as posting inappropriate content. It’s really annoying to read a thread where every fifth post is ‘hidden’.

4 Likes

Oi!!!

3 Likes

I agree.

The flagging system needs some iteration. Right now it’s being abused and used as a way to be spiteful and attack other posters.

1. A single flag should not hide a post.
  2. There should be a limit, account bound, to how many posts a user can flag in a period of time.
  3. There should be a brief cooldown between flags to limit the amount of spam ISD has to deal with.
  4. Abuse of flag system should result in removal of the ability to flag, and forum bans…
4 Likes

You have to wait to edit your post after it’s been flagged, and they can always just reflag it immediately, since they get the notification that you editted it…

Yes, but it ups the transactions costs…and if you come back and re-edit all yours then they’ll have to come back and re-flag. The abuse and the abuse will start to become very apparent and they’ll have conveniently left a very long digital trail.

1 Like

FYI, this is actually a topic that has already been covered at least once and as such the entire thread should be closed. It has run it’s course. There is even an interesting suggestion on how to deal with this issue and at least on player is running amok with the flagging button.

1 Like