Risk vs Reward ninja mining

and the strucure owner can also be ganked and bumped. Stop denying the lack of risk.

There is little risk for the ninja harvesters- I agree with that statement.

But that situation was created by the OP and all the other people who choose to build their drill in high sec. The mechanic is simple, build your drill in high sec and your reward may be reduced- choose to build in low sec and keep more of your reward.

2 Likes

No it’s created by the design of the game. Again you are off topic when talking about low sec.

Ah, another thread that validates the old saying that you should be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

I can all but guarantee that suspect flags for ninja mining would backfire on the people calling for it, in the most hilarious manner possible.

8 Likes

How so ?

It’s literally the stuff of memes.

The circle has closed. They’ve left themselves no recourse.

Historically 90% of the changes that have come about because of the demands of those that don’t like the nefarious types in Eve have gone hideously wrong, for the people that demanded such change in the first place.

Think about that, and please stop trying to appear clever in a language that you clearly have problems comprehending.

3 Likes

So I repeat : how so ?

So far you failed to give a proper explanation.

You just gave random numbers not backed by any information.
So I do the same with you : 99% of your post are made up nonsense containing 0% clever argument.

Crimewatch was a content creators wet dream.

Also I saw someone lose a Daredevil to CONCORD webbing their Orca into warp. WOOPS

I agree with you, the overall risk/reward is created by the design of the game. My comment on low-sec is used to offer an alternative to building the drill in high sec. The game mechanics seem to be functioning as intended in this area, a change to the game mechanics is not needed here.

The OP might want to consider placing their drill in a different place- if they don’t like the game mechanics of high sec. My guess many people like the FREE security provided by CONCORD in high sec, and they will continue to build their drill in high sec, even though a few ninja miners might take some of their asteroids.

1 Like

Exactly. Ninja miners are just the cost of doing business under the umbrella of CONCORD.

2 Likes

Most of the changes I’m talking about were long before your time, I suggest you do a little research into crimewatch 2.0, the removal of insurance for gankers and the consequences thereof.

So I do the same with you : 99% of your post are made up nonsense containing 0% clever argument.

Yet they’re still 100% better than your posts, unlike you I’m not trying to be clever in a foreign language; I know my limits.

3 Likes

Removed some off topic posts. Keep it on topic and civil.

2 Likes

Wow, was my post really that bad?

Sorry. :confused:

1 Like

The only ones who are going to be harmed by suspect flags, are …

… the ones who shoot suspect rookies, who inevitably will fall to a suspect baiter.
… the rookies.

Anyhow … downloading the client.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

We shouldn’t need to point out the blindingly obvious.

But, hey ho.

2 Likes

So we should get CCP to remove criminal timers from those who steal another players loot too. That loot was generated by the owner and has the protection of a game mechanic.
Highsec moon mining has no such protection - Even if you have a 200 man fleet online when it pops, you can’t shoot ninja miners - Without getting concorded.

Suggestion, when a moon pops it belongs to the corp that popped it, for the first 12 hours. Anyone not blue to the Athanor and mining is a legitimate target for the owners for that time. After that, whatever is left is free game for anyone who wants it.,.
This would give those who have put in the effort of setting up and looking after a moon a reasonable expectation of a return on their investment.
Ninja miners (funny even the name says, I’m doing bad) should face “some” risk while stealing from others.

Wow, I just realised - All these highseccers yelling at the top of their voices how safe nulsec is - Want risk free stealing from other players moons.

1 Like

The contents of the wreck belong to the person who created the wreck. The wreck itself is public and free to be salvaged. Just like asteroids.