Rumors! Gossip! Tabloids!

“What the hell happens there, Ar?! The ■■■■■■■ CEP SPIRE?!! Is it one of ours or what?”

“No idea, Timi, Command is silent. Is it a revolution we so waited for finally starting?..”

“■■■■ that, I order full alert”

Partial communication log, one of the end points identified as Quantum Sea corporate network.

FOR ALL ATG PERSONELL
FULL ALERT
AWAIT ADDITIONAL ORDERS
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Emergency broadcast across Airko-Tensei corporate network.

1 Like

LANCELOT ACTUAL 007
1220 APR
FR FOB CAER CAERNARFON, NEW CALDARI PRIME
TO GLATISANT
BREAK
CRIT

TETRARY WAVE OF CLONES DEPLOYED TO SUPPLY DEPOT ALONGSIDE ADDITIONAL ARMS AND EQUIPMENT. CALDARI NAVY ALERTED AND IN PURSUIT.
[static…}

WE NEED TO BUY THEM AS MUCH TIME AS WE CAN. GONNA TRY STRINGING THE FLEET ALONG. ATTEMPTING TO LOSE HOSTILE SQUADRON THROUGH TRIGLAVIAN FLEET.

[static…} ■■■■. OKAY, YEAH, THEY’RE SHOOTING ON US. WE HAD TO SPOOF OUR IFF TO MAKE IT IN HERE, DIDN’T EXPECT A TRIG FLEET HERE FOR THAT TO BE A PROBLEM. THE NAVY’S SURE AS HELL NOT FALLING FOR THE IFF SPOOF EITHER. NO TIME TO SWAP TAGS, WE’RE GOING IN. TIME TO GIVE THE PEOPLE DOWN BELOW A SHOW. DESCENDING.
[static…}

MAYDAY. MAYDAY. MAYDAY. HULL INTEGRITY FAILING. MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY.

[static…}

BROADCAST IN LOCAL: LIBERATION FOR THE WORKERS OF THE STATE! YOU CANNOT TAME THE WIND! NEITHER THE TRIGLAV, NOR THE ELITE. I GIVE MY ALL FOR THE WORKERS OF THE STATE.

[End Transmission]

3 Likes

Intercepted Internal communication at Masariin Gazaar Arcology

All Security Personnel Recalled Effective Immediately To Alert Alpha, Priority One.
Ground and Air Patrols At Priority Infrastructure Reinforced.
Orbital Tether Shielding Online
Orbital Yard Shielding Online
Arcology Defensive Shielding on Standby
Defensive Installations Primed
Netrunner Teams Deployed to Core Web Datafortress Clusters to Augment Defense Against Potential Malware Intrusions
Civilian Movements At Arcology Remain Unrestricted, But Monitored
Civilian Movements At Outlying Settlements and Facilities Restricted, Shelter In Place Order in Effect
Beta Site Lockdown Initiated
Execute

3 Likes

The Solitude Sentinel, YC 123/5/3
"Solitude Connection Symposium" seeks to address opposing viewpoints towards connectivity to the Federation proper
Arasare, Goins District

Announced to little fanfare two weeks prior in the wake of renewed interest by Federation President Aguard towards a stargate linking Solitude to the rest of Federal space, a symposium held to discuss the matter will soon be at hand. Scheduled for May 4, the event will be held on the Garoun Bank depository orbiting Arasare VI, amongst rumors that the banking giant had apparently pushed for the event to be held there. What had been dismissed by many of the region’s residents as an unlikely promise for the President to keep has recently picked up steam and became a popular topic on GalNet, as many capsuleers have started to weigh in on the prospects of a gate coming to fruition.

The primary speakers, both presenting arguments for and against a new gate, respectively, will be Material Acquisition mining foreman Ansone Paubraelle, and Solitude regional activist Vrynck Sterier. Ms. Paubraelle oversees mining operations for Quafe’s mining division in the eastern Elerelle district, while Mr. Sterier is a poet, novelist, historian, and founder of the advocacy group Solitude Integrity Association, who had recently rose in popularity for his works celebrating the military history of the region in particular, with recent praise going towards Solitude residents in the AEGIS program, that had worked to repel Triglavian incursions the previous year. Capsuleers that live in the region. such as Clordilen Ellevrette of the Mobrault Security Consultants will reportedly also be in attendance, as both speakers will outline the pros and the cons of such an action.

As the opening of Solitude would be an unprecedented act for the Federation, many residents of the region have been vocal in their criticisms of the side that they oppose, and even of the symposium itself. Sterier’s positions have been labelled as “suicidal” by some, and “disrespectful” of the region’s roots in the Federation by others, especially in the wake of renewed tensions between the Federation and the Amarr Empire. Ms. Paubraelle has also been criticized herself as being a “shill” for the relatively unpopular mining company, as rumors have also abounded that senior Quafe officials had been lobbying the Federation government to approve for a new gate that would be favorable to their operations in the region.

The location of the symposium has also drawn ire from Solitude GalNet users, as the Garoun Investment Bank also falls under the umbrella of Quafe operations. Some commenters have labelled the event as nothing more than “a farce”, and that those who oppose the gate’s construction will not have their views accurately represented.

Despite the controversy, the symposium is still anticipated to occur on the fourth of May, with the primary intention of educating the public on what a new gate to the region would mean for them.

3 Likes

YC123 - Intercepted TACNET Information Packets, Skarkon, Skarkon II

<< Occupied Skarkon II - Krai Svarog - Pochven - Effective Sovereignty Triglavian Collective - Original Sovereignty Minmatar Republic >>

<<TIMESTAMP: ||DATA CORRUPT||>>

<>

RESOLVE-CALLSIGN - REF_(VEIL OF AMBER, Actual)
<< To All Units, Cease Operations in Vicinity of Irradiated Area and Fall Back to Designated Positions >>

RESOLVE-CALLSIGN - REF_(ELYS-ST, Actual)
<< This is Blackshield, SAR assets belay that last, continue operations in the area >>

<< Blackshield, this is Warbarge Veil of Amber, Megastorm formation is headed, all forces should be under Nanoshield dome prior to stormfall >>

<< MCC Jibril can handle those events with full power to shields and armor, we’re looking for any and all survivors. We’ll STS any and all we can get out safely using the HAV Hulls and keep any remaining survivors and data in the MCC>>

<< It’s been nearly a week, how many do you expect to find. >>

<< If we find one, it’ll have been worth the cost of equipment. >>

<>

<< Asset Deployment || JIBRIL-Type MCC - Ak.0 || -Data Corrupted- || Uplink Bridge Capable || STS Drop Uplinks Active >>

<< Asset Deployment || 5x CHAKRAM HAV - BL - Ck.0 || Sensor Package, 80GJ Heavy Shield Dome, 20GJ Light Anti-Aircraft Railgun, 20 GJ Auto-Blaster >>

<< Asset Deployment || -Data Corrupt- MTAC - Ak.0 || -Data Missing- >>

<>

– TACNET RENEW–

OBJECTIVE: Locate and Recover Survivors in and around area of AM Munitions.

ROE: No Engagement against Mortal (baseliner) forces. Extract all to ELYS-ST HQ. Do NOT seek to identify.

MCC Linkup Type - Jibril

NULL Cannon Detections: UNKNOWN

Operation Type: Combat Limited - SAR / Disaster Recovery in Hostile Environment. Engage only if authorized

Operational Commander: Blackshield

Orbital Support: Disabled

RDV Support: Disabled

Artillery Support: Disabled

– REINITIALIZE TACNET –

1 Like

The application by the Vabraatim Pelsiddhakyl (the Temple of Striven Perfection, an Idic monastery in the Eastern Akat Mountains of Intaki V) to the Viriette Federal District Court for a warrant for the arrest of @Aina_Yuminoro copied below would likely be picked up and commented on, with varying degrees of cynicism, by journals covering Federal court proceedings.

5 Likes

"The Equilibrium of Mankind… Where to even begin? Is it not obvious to most of you how I would perceive such a group? I’m already very critical of the mainline Amarrian faith, but this offshoot specifically? Revolting.

My love for humanity is absolute, as much as I love it for it’s upsides, I appreciate it even for it’s downsides. We are a product of this masterpiece the Maker left behind and thus belong. These poor misguided souls however, they do not see it the same way… They’ve been led astray to believe that humanity are some kind of plague - That humanity needs to be utterly eradicated without mercy. And for what? Because of some ■■■■■■■ sentences some fool wrote down millennia ago that even the Amarrians don’t want nothing to do with?

This is all for paradise? Well look around you! This world is where we will find our own paradise. It is with our human bodies where we will experience pleasure that only a paradise can provide. The message EoM spouts is for the weak mind and spirit. It is a call of surrender to those that have been taught to loathe their natural selves and to see their own species as something evil.

I do not call out that these people should be met with hatred and fury - but with pity. Pity that they’ve been led down such a self-destructive path over some ancient texts written by a human no more flawed than you.

As it stands now, EoM have shown their hand and the extent of how far their spiritual corruption has spread. Even in our very region does EoM have industrial operations spread out to create the weapons needed to achieve their twisted desires. They will not hesitate to use these weapons on us! They must be suppressed swiftly to ensure our safety and regional security!

… And of course, these sites are home to many finished dreadnought that could become fine additions to the Guristas fleet… We will not welcome their twisted ways, but wholeheartedly accept the fruits of their labour. It’s only fair for the deception they’ve played in harboring such activities in our region."

• Suha Raibuya, speaking at the Windchime Shrine aboard N5Y-4N’s Guristas Logistical Station
3 Likes

<|| DOMAIN POCHVEN // KRAI SVAROG // FIELD SKARKON
<|| REVERSE-TIME CO-ORDINATES ADJUSTED - 7/5/123 - 00:20
<|| OVERSIGHT PRAXIS REALIZATION REPORT FOLLOWS

Imprinting of descrying elements and praxes operating within advancing-time acceptable bounds.
Imprinting of further oversight personnel within contaminated Kybernaut vessels is affirmed to reach now-time gold consent following the material realization of militant proving.
Atmospheric entosis meteorological interference mortifies descrying praxes in advancing time. All ARGUS vila elements are exhorted to limit operational range to safe bounds.

Nadzor assessment dialectical semiosis flow follows:
Now-time discourse-element << Repeated-Time imprinting of Kybernaut contamination assessment proving consent affirms reverse-time imprinted executive thesis >> (indecipherable) << Executive-assessed contaminated Warclone element extirpation imperative is extended beyond poshlost suspected to vermin >> (indecipherable) << Entosis adjunct contaminated Kybernaut personnel show signs of poshlost probable ideological infection. >>

Advancing-time discourse-element << Accelerate entosis praxes into contaminated Kybernaut holdings >> (indecipherable) << Trace and imprint upon all contamination adjunct personnel technical and militant >> (indecipherable) << Enforce repeated time intracladistic communion quarantine measures. >>

Intercepted transmission near Eugales VI Orbital Yards

Active Suppression of EoM Shipyards underway, follow on boarding units to seize infrastructure outposts and engineering complexes.
Assault boarding vessels authorized to penetrate outer hulls.
Military and Contractor Personnel to Coordinate with Warclone Shocktroops for breach and seizure operations.
Weapons Free on Initial Breach, Check Fire Post Breach.
Secure Section by Section. Engage and eliminate all confirmed hostile personnel.
Search for
Execute.

1 Like

Article in Nakriskaya Gazeta, a news outlet of Nakri, Domain, Amarr Empire, dated 07 May YC123

SYSTEM-WIDE HUMANITARIAN EFFORT FOR KAHAH TRAGEDY. AUTHORITIES ANNOUNCE DAY OF COMMEMORATION AND PRAYER TO BE HELD.

Following the terrible attack on the planet of Kahah III in the Khanid Kingdom by a Heretical Enemy, the Subject of Her Imperial Majesty here in Nakri immediately began a campaign of Humanitarian relief to raise financial and material donations and support for our Faithful Brethren and Sistren in the Kingdom. Aside from the generosity of The People, the Holder Families of Nakri have also pledged their support, with the Koval Family offering further material assistance, and the deSilvestris Family placing a contingent of their Household Forces, including the highly-experienced 601st Special Operations Unit, at the ready to render any aid required. It has also been reported that the heir to the deSilvestris Family name, Lady Ekaterina Mariya deSilvestris, who hold the rank of Paladin Ordinary in the illustrious capsuleer organisation Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris, took part in the fierce confrontation above Kahah III, which saw the annihilation of the Heretic forces and Victory for those Loyal and Faithful to God and Empire.

Authorities in Nakri have also announced that 9 May YC123 will be a Day of Commemoration and Thankful Prayer. Prayer Processions will be organised on the Navy and Sarum stations and those of Loyal Faith and Devotion are encouraged to attend, in order to give Thanks and Praise to a Most Merciful God for the Victory above Kahah III, as well as the recent return of internees held by the Enemy on Floseswin IV; Commemorative Prayer Sessions shall also be held in Remembrance of the many lives lost in the unprovoked and vile attacks against The Empire that have taken place in the past few weeks.

In other news, Security Chief Sokolov announced that charges of Sedition and Heresy have been accepted against the operatives of another Heretical Sect apprehended earlier this year.

1 Like

you heard about Kahah?
Yeah, the Lady told us to start refitting The Seraphim to combat these shitheads, apparently they have managed to set up contraction yards out in fade as well.
Wait last I checked you wasn’t assigned to that ship?
I volunteered. I want to make them pay for Kahah.
Wasn’t your sister livin…

I’m sorry…

I hope you get to ruin their plan for this shitty paradise.

I mean those fanatics are to blind to see the paradise they dream of is just a load of ■■■■. Paradise is already here…
You been spending to much time watching those Rabbit boardcasts, now get lost before you loses another eye.
Look, all I’m saying is she got a point and that…
sounds of a wench hitting the other side of the hangar
What the ■■■■ man…
I said get lost!
I said I was sorry!
more sounds of metallic objects hitting the steel wall with force

Audio log from hangar bay 4k32. 6NJ8-V Guristas Logistic Support

4 Likes

Breach Teams Alpha and Delta, begin insertion.
Alpha Lead, Burning through Outer Hull now into upper administration.

Delta Lead, pushing for docking centers. Heavy Resistance Expected. Warclone Mercs taking point.

intercepted transmission in Eugales

4 Likes

YC123 - Intercepted TACNET Communication Packets, Skarkon, Skarkon II

<< Occupied Skarkon II - Krai Svarog - Pochven - Effective Sovereignty Triglavian Collective - Original Sovereignty Minmatar Republic >>

<<TIMESTAMP: ||DATA CORRUPT||>>

<>

<< Blackshield to HQ, status on survivors? >>

RESOLVE-CALLSIGN - REF_(ELYS-ST HQl)
<< Severe Burns are the most common injury, Severe Rad Burns on some, most are stable. Proceeding with treatment >>

<< Do.||Static||…dtify, I repeat do NOT Identify any of them beyond bare necessity for treatment. Any positive identity do NOT record in Charts or systems of record. If it must be written down, write to ELYS-ST-BLCKSHLD only. >>

<< Understood Blackshield. No Ident Checks running except as necessary, PID needed will only be on designated Secure Drive. Chief wants to protest: with that restriction it will be difficult to work as only higher ranks have access. >>

<< Protest noted, relay this is for the safety of patients. He’ll work it out from there eventually. Once we have as many walking and talking as possible, get them a shuttle and get them back to their lines ASAP. >>

<< Acknowledged, wilco Blackshield. Follow-up, Recovery Ops is wanting time to debrief them once they are able. >>

<< Do not allow entry, relay orders to deny access come from GLATISANT, TOP, Myself, or Warden as needed. Authorizing Vanguard and Light weapons for security from within ELYS-ST to assist. >>

<< Acknowledged, Blackshield. Stitch them up and send them on their way once they can move under their own power. Don’t let Recovery debrief or know who they are. PSYOP is going to be trying to reach you once they hear about this. >>

<< Tell Vail to hold them at the gateway until ||Data Corrupt|| >>

<>

Intercept Ends

4 Likes

"I realize that I use my platform to condemn the State and by extension, other world power. While it may be inappropriate to mix my feels with my spiritual message, I believe it is necessary that I desanctify their status. For too long in our lives we’ve been led to believe that nations like the State, Federations, Republic and Empire are somehow sacred entities that only the most vile people would raise a hand against. That to strike them is to strike the divine itself.

Want to know what is divine? Nature is. And nature knows no border, knows no language or man-imposed authority! Yet they see otherwise, they believe themselves to be above nature, that their authority and claims are absolute. They’re all imaginary… No amount of bureaucracy would make them anymore special than the pirate clans they condemn.

While I’m on the subject… Any spiritual teaching that demands or expects obedience to an institute of authority is an abomination. I do not stand here demanding that people become Guristas to appease the winds or that the Guristas are the real chosen people of the winds. Why? Because It would be clear manipulation of our desire for a spiritual connection to our world. To place loyalty to a frivolous nation or group before your spiritual needs and connection. Look to the Caldari who preach that the Winds look over them and them alone or the Amarrians who demand people kneel before another human sitting upon a throne. These governments care only about spirituality so that they may further subjugate others, not stopping with their corporeal forms or their mental state, but going after their very spirits itself!"

• Suha Raibuya, speaking at the Windchime Shrine aboard N5Y-4N’s Guristas Logistical Station
1 Like

Article in Nakriskaya Gazeta, a news outlet of Nakri, Domain, Amarr Empire, dated 09 May YC123

CROWDS OF FAITHFUL ATTEND NAKRI DAY OF COMMEMORATION AND PRAYER

The Amarr Navy and Sarum Family stations in Nakri saw huge crowds gather in the numerous plazas earlier today as the Day of Commemoration and Prayer took place, whilst countless others watched on holo-screens across the system or attended their own, smaller, private ceremonies at home, in the workplace, and elsewhere.

Leaders of the Faith in Amarr led the Procession, followed by members of the Nobie Houses, influential Families, and Representatives of the Sarum Family, Ministry of Internal Order, Amarr Navy, and others. The people of Nakri carried numerous banners adorned with prayers and thanks to God, and Holy Symbols of the Faith, as well as many portraits , large and small, of Her Imperial Majesty Empress Catiz, and Royal Heir Lord Arrach Sarum.

As is tradition in Nakri for commemorations, many of the people attending held images of loved ones as the Leaders of the Faith spoke prayers not only for the sons and daughters of Nakri who have fallen recently, but also for those victims in other areas of the Empire, the Khanid Kingdom, and the Ammatar Mandate. In particular, many voices were raised in prayer and hymn for those lost in the devastating attacks on Kahah III.

It was, of course, not only a day of mourning and reflection, but one of thanks and celebration to the Mercy of God, for the return home of those who had been held captive until recently on Floseswin IV. Deafening cheers were raised when Lord Vladimir deSilvestris, whose Household Forces were involved in that rescue operation, stepped forward to give thanks for the success of the endeavour.

It is hoped that this small, humble gesture from the people of Nakri is accepted by those across the Empire, Kingdom, and Mandate, especially the people of Kahah III, as a symbol of unity between our systems, united in Faith and Strength. The donations from Nakri to the affected planets and systems continues unabated, and we expect that just as with the terrible events that befell Raravoss, any who wish to seek refuge in Nakri will be welcomed with open arms.

4 Likes

"It be a foolish goal to have to see the enter Cluster become Wayists. To somehow make every living individual come into agreement with one spiritual philosophy… Frankly it’s unnecessary. I would have to be insecure about my beliefs to feel the need to see to it that everyone sees the world as I do. If I had any confidence in what I preach, then I’d seek no further than those that willing listen. Regardless if one believes in it or not, they are apart of this reality as much as we are, adhere to the same nature as do we. There will be no punishment or penalty in death for falling to recognize these things in your mortal life.

Why I even bother to put a message out is in hopes of inspiring others, to strengthen them spirituality so that they may go out and achieve greater things and be more enlightened about the world around them. If one does not see merit in what I speak, then the fault is on me, not them. I have failed to craft a message that they find agreement in. They are not to be seen as infidels or non-believers, or practitioners of a false religion. Treat them as you would a fellow Wayist. For regardless of if they know or not, they’re are apart of nature as we are."

1 Like

Attention User!

The Venal Prosperity Network is Unfortunately in position to announce that tragedy has struck the Windchime Shrine aboard the Logistical Station in N5Y-4N. During the closing remarks of a spiritual session hosted by Windchime Guru Suha Raibuya, an explosive device erupted from amongst the assembled audience

Suha Raibuya is reported to be ALIVE and slightly injured, unfortunately however the explosion’s close proximity resulted in the deaths of twenty-seven and injuring thirteen more.

This is by far an astounding embarrassment on behalf of the Security detail selected for the job for letting such a device slip though and cause so much death and destruction. Proper measures are being taken to reprimand those on duty and the Prosperity Network would like to present the names of those that perished this evening.

Jaagematsu Nakappi - Fatal Elite
Dohei Viinarjula
Doitsume Koskeski - Guristas Productions
Maarui Gatomi - Guristas Productions
Noya Ashimark
Reelis Susai - Helmatt’s Harriers
Hetomi Hanner
Ruljas Johawa - Pithum
Saursti Janhullio - Pithum
Gueshnu Boichaut
Stalynn Narandin
Kikti Hiham - HP-A Crew
Norid Danis - HP-A Crew
Rema Hada - Pithum
Poson Wembard - Dread Guristas
Mirin Pendya
Thiward Beauns - Guristas Productions
Ailves Fjotr - Guristas Productions
Amoko Asvakarr
Stostin Irani
Nerta Oerni
Erinika Radjo - Guristas Productions
Hitotan Ihalaitio
Danjurold Koiss - Guristas Productions
Olasto Faeskanen - Guristas Productions
Wilpo Makkoszer

The Prosperity Agency is already conducting private investigations into the scene to piece together what happened and who was behind the attack and will willingly supply the Guristas with all findings and give them control of the investigation should they request it. To those facing injuries from the attack will have their medical expenses fully compensated by The Prosperity Network for this security negligence.

The Windchime Shrine aboard the N5Y-4N is closed for the foreseeable future as well as the cancelation of any spiritual sessions by Suha Raibuya.

In shame we apologize that this incident happened and we will get to the bottom of this attack as soon as possible.

3 Likes

12 May YC123

Observers of the situation in Floseswin have cited unconfirmed reports from the fourth planet of “shadowy figures” apprehending and detaining people under suspicious and unknown circumstances. Although currently little more than rumours, the reports speak of “soldiers in the night”, forcibly entering the homes of individuals and families who are known or suspected of having Amarrian sympathies. It is notable that all of the reports thus far appear to be concentrated in the vicinity of the internment camps from which Amarrian Prisoners-of-War were rescued earlier this year, or near facilities damaged or destroyed by what are now known to be Amarrian Special Forces prior to those events. It is thus suspected that these may be acts of reprisal, although who is behind them is not yet known.

Source: Independent Monitors.

2 Likes

intercepted transmission in Eugales, in vicinity of besieged EoM Shipyard Facility

Alpha Lead reporting, Upper Administration Secured, TOC established. Lower and Central Administration are locked down but working on bypass. Minimal casualties to insertion and breaching squads, EoM workers and security dispatched with extreme prejudice. Routing a number of units toward Production and Logistics CnC to co-opt the manufacturing plants. Over.

Copy Alpha Lead, secondary insertion to breach point underway. Specialist Warclone Sappers in tow. Forget about the bypass, they’ll clear the way to lower and Central Admin for you. Be advised, Wolf Actual will be accompanying. Over.

Copy.

THIS IS DELTA 1-3, WARCLONE ASSAULT TEAMS IN HANGAR HAVE PUSHED AHEAD OF US BUT WE’RE PINNED IN AN OPEN CONCOURSE CONNECTING HANGAR 22 AND PRODUCTION CENTER 8. NEED SUPPORT ASAP, DELTA LEAD AND MULTIPLE OTHERS HEAVILY WOUNDED. UNABLE TO CASEVAC WITH THIS MUCH FIRE ON US.

Change of plans Alpha Lead, Wolf Actual and the Sappers will be inserting to the hangars to support Delta. Divert Gamma and Epsilon to close in behind the EoM security frontline from your zone.

5 Likes

System-wide announcement issued in Nakri, 13 May YC123

VNIMANIYE! VNIMANIYE!

To all Faithful and Devout Subjects of Her Imperial Majesty Empress Catiz resident in Nakri.

Please be aware that the newly anchored Raitaru station situated 40 Astronomical Units from the Imperial Navy Station orbiting Moon I of Nakri VI is owned and operated by the Arch-Heretic Nauplius. Residents and Visitors to the system are strongly advised to avoid docking at this station on any business whatsoever. Those who do so will be immediately suspected of harbouring sentiments in line with the heretical and blasphemous beliefs of the Arch-Heretic and may be subject to arrest and questioning by system-based and/or Imperial Authorities.

NAKRI SECURITY CHIEF SOKOLOV

4 Likes