Jita IV - Moon 4 - Caldari Navy Assembly Plant
Mastir Reborn Technologies inc. [Rented Hanger Bay]
I stare at my feet. I look upon the peacock green trainers that encase them. I think to myself of what lies ahead and what lies behind.
A loud bang the screech and scratch of metal, I look up, another secure container in position.
I allow my body to move almost on autopilot over to the large container.
I set the security passcode.
I think on the containers I waved through before not every one has a passcode, there is no need, we have guards and as important as these specimens are to us many would not see the value.
I finish hammering the last letter “K” into the entry point, of course not every container is the same.
Appearance is everything, things must look the same.
People must act the same.
I think on my choices, I think on the words of the Idama.
I think that many Idama’s have shared good words.
I think on Mastir Reborn Technologies.
I am pleased.
Taking my Neocomm from my pocket I begin to sign-off contracts.
“Jita > Intaki”
“Collateral - 35,000,000.00isk”
“Reward – 4,500,000isk”
Press Release: United Neopian Federation/House Brezia/SuperProject
For Immediate Release:
The United Neopian Federation, House Brezia, SuperProject/Eugales Development Authority, and affliates would like to extend proper accomodations to the Republic Security Services, and Nugoeihuvi Interal Security, about the slowly being refurbished minmatar station within range of the Eugales gate in Archavoinet. While much remains to be done in the refurbishment process, basic docking and atmospheric containment has been re-established, as well as sustainable internal poweer. This invitation is to help further coordinate ongoing investigations in the system of Eugales.
Expert Intervention Report to Internal Watch Warns of “Imminent Threat of Foreign Insurgency” to Eifyr & Co., Krusual Tribal Holdings
Over the last month, watchdog organizations and deputized private military corporations aligned with Nugoeihuvi and RSS officials in Eugidi and Pegeler have cooperated to investigate terror attacks carried out by Triglavian-alligned renegade warclone cells. Raiding parties have remained a persistent though ultimately surmountable threat, with the Tronhada Free Guard in particular cited as a model for direct-integration of existing military contractors experienced in “fifth lobe” warclone technology with the Republic Security Services to form dedicated anti-warclone quick reaction teams. This comes at a time when AEGIS and SARO’s credibility as a neutral defense network against emergent threats has come under scrutiny, with Expert Intervention’s report to Internal Watch openly calling the RSS system “a promising alternative to reliance on RED TROOP and their flagrant disregard for national sovereignty.”
Along with praise for the RSS’s efforts at uprooting foreign subversion and Internal Watch’s advances in establishing diplomatic inroads through their cooperation in Pegeler, Expert Intervention’s report warned of an “imminent threat of foreign insurgency” against Krusual Tribal holdings and Eifyr & Co. in the coming days. Assisting with ongoing investigations led directly by Internal Watch, Expert Intervention was tasked with intelligence gathering on a known hostile entity referred to internally as “Objective BACKWASH.” Believed to play a direct role in orchestrating Triglavian attacks on empire sovereignty, BACKWASH was last tracked ‘baselining’ while embedding themselves among the civilian population of Caldari Prime.
While the identity of BACKWASH could not be confirmed Home Guard could detect its influence by specific patterns of web traffic and transaction histories picked up by public network skimmers installed across NOH-owned metropolitan areas. This “digital footprint” was flagged by machine-assisted predictive programming and “advertisement optimization suites” trained to ID and geotag potentially subversive individuals in the Caldari State. Once flagged by the Internal Watch system, Expert Intervention was contracted and tasked with compiling a suspect profile and dossier. Based on evaluating their digital footprint, Expert Intervention describes BACKWASH as follows–
A Civire man of Intaki heritage, part of the warclone diaspora. May have fought in repelling Operation Highlander and was in the process of touring memorial sites across Caldari Prime in observance of the battle’s centennial. A paranoid anti-social neurotic, prone to nostalgia and willing to go significantly out of their way to fulfill that drive in between meetings with insurgency contacts. Indicates a history of substance abuse including C3 but not currently using. Unlikely to be abstaining for health or personal reasons, may be committing to a ‘tolerance break’ in the lead up to some grand display of retribution to validate their power fantasy.
BACKWASH’s pattern of behavior indicates a sort of spiritual consolidation ahead of what they believe to be a justified act of terrorism to further Triglavian pseudo-collectivist ideological ambitions. Obsessive patterns of behavior indicate Krusual Tribe holdings and Eifyr and Co. to be BACKWASH’s ideal targets as a part of their paranoid delusions and persecution complex of an omnipresent adversary working against them as part of a conspiracy that must be stopped by any means necessary. Expert Interventions estimates that the threat of BACKWASH acting on these convictions to be imminent, threatening to severely escalate the existing conflict. Agents recommend forming more cohesive profile using RSS dossier of usual suspects and dispatching Internal Watch alongside Expert Intervention to apprehend, arrest, and neutralize any individuals in and around the city of Pakuri flagged by heuristic analysis to match digital profile of BACKWASH. Checkpoints should be established along rural areas and hiking trails.
If you or a loved one know of anyone matching this description, or know of a credible threat to the security of Eugidi or the Krusual Tribe at large, we encourage you to send an anonymous tip through the Republic Star Security Partnership Program through the RSSPP-TIPS GalNet page.
Information for this article was published under authorization of our affiliates in the Department of Friendship and Mutual Assistance.
Richard Masseri is, by any measure, a complex and controversial figure.
The self-proclaimed Intaki separatist and “freedom fighter,” spoke with me recently in the Star Traveler’s Lounge about his beliefs and vision for the future of “his” people. He explained that while he respected the Federation, he felt Intaki had not recently benefitted from being a member of the Federal Union. He expressed his desire for independence but went to great pains to stress that neither he nor the movement he belongs to were nationalist or segregationist. He hopes that Intaki, as an independent power, can maintain peaceful trade and cultural ties with all and that such would be beneficial and possible.
Throughout the interview, Masseri’s passion and conviction were on full display. He is a man with a vision and a purpose, but also someone who understands the complexities of the current geopolitical situation. Given the current state of affairs, he acknowledged that achieving the goal of Intaki independence would be improbable. However, he remains hopeful that change can occur.
Masseri stressed that what is happening to Intaki at the moment is a turning point and that the fate of “his” people hung in the balance. He implored anyone who believed in an independent future for Intaki to join the Intaki Liberation Front or participate in any way consistent with their individual ethics in supporting its objectives.
I did ask Masseri for any insights regarding the rumors of kidnapping, torture, and murder surrounding Sakaane Eionell’s departure from the ILF, of which Masseri was not present at the time. Masseri spoke highly of Eionell, describing her as an upstanding individual to a fault, and expressed sadness if any part of the rumors were true.
The interview left me with a sense of both respect and concern. Respect for his passion, conviction, and dedication to a cause whose probability of success diminishes. Concern when considering the complex political and social dynamics surrounding the Intaki question, especially in an atmosphere of heightened tension, and his veiled refusal to repudiate the use of violence in the achievement of his goals. Regardless of one’s personal beliefs, Masseri’s words were sure to leave a lasting impression.
Reporting for See & Hear.
Kaalakiota Links To Notorious Zefil-Keram Compact Surface After Raid On Noodle Shop
5th May YC 125
by Vesh Jodexi
VEY – Early morning diners yesterday Thursday at the Suromaaki House of Noodles located in the Vey VIII FedMart station were surprised as black clad officers of the Federal Police supported by Federal Customs surrounded the restaurant and executed a search warrant related to the activities of the terrorist group, the Zefil-Keram Compact.
Federal Police allege that the Suromaaki House of Noodles restaurant was being used as part of a smuggling front used by Kaalakiota Corporation to supply the Zefil-Keram Compact with armaments and supplies in their campaigns of violence within the Federation.
Federal Police released images on social media of contraband claimed to have been seized at the noodle restaurant including what are said to be rail rifles and body armour manufactured by Kaalakiota Corporation’s ‘Stahl’ product line.
Federal Police elaborated on the scope of the smuggling operation that lead to Thursday’s seizure:
“On Thursday May 4th Federal Police in collaboration with Federal Customs confiscated armaments, ammunition and other supplies we strongly believe were to be used by the terrorist group the Zefil-Keram Compact in attacks within the Federation.
Among those items confiscated were a large quantity of ‘Stahl’ issue weaponry and protective equipment manufactured by Kaalakiota Corporation and it is our belief were supplied directly by that company.
These weapons were smuggled hidden inside shipments of Matigu cod purchased from a Sukuuvestaa Corporation subsidiary and were last flagged aboard a Quafe Company freighter that docked in the Vey VIII FedMart station last week on Saturday the 29th.
In addition it is the belief that the target of today’s raid, the Suromaaki House of Noodles was the meeting point for handlers with a Kaalakiota spy ring currently active in the Viriette constellation and the Zefil-Keram Compact.
The Garoun Enquirer reached out to Kaalakiota Corporation regarding the allegations by the Federal Police and received this statement from the Nausschie branch of the Kaalakiota public affairs office.
“The allegations of Kaalakiota Corporation involvement with terrorist organisations is nothing more than a transparent attempt by Federal intelligence to tarnish the reputation of our proud company with lurid and baseless allegations with no substantiation in fact.
That Kaalakiota products are alleged to have been found in a Federal intelligence dirty tricks operation should be no surprise. Our Stahl line of weapons and accessories continue Kaalakiota’s legacy of outstanding Caldari engineering and reliability that make them favoured by customers when they are sold freely on the civilian market.
The idea that such weapons were supplied directly by the company to terrorist groups in the Federation is both absurd and baseless and one that Kaalakiota strongly repudiates with vehemence.”
See & Hear
In a bustling trade hub, located in the heart of New Eden, a strange sighting has caused a stir among the capsuleer community. According to multiple reports, renowned Lunarisse and Franco Phonaga were spotted browsing in a heretic store known for selling forbidden and outlawed technology.
Eyewitnesses reported seeing the two capsuleers, dressed in civilian attire and wearing hoods to conceal their identities, walking around the dimly lit store for several hours. The store, which is located in a back alley and has no official name, is known to attract those seeking to obtain rare and illegal goods.
When questioned about their visit, Lunarisse refused to comment, leaving many to speculate on their intentions. Some believe that the pair were simply curious and wanted to see what was available, while others suggest that they may have been looking to acquire something specific.
Whatever the reason for their visit, it has sparked a heated debate among the community. Many have criticized the two for potentially jeopardizing by dabbling in illegal technology. Others, however, have come to their defense, arguing that they have the right to explore their curiosity and that their visit should not be seen as a sign of malicious intent.
Regardless of the motives behind their visit, one thing is clear: Lunarisse and Franco have certainly added fuel to the already burning fire of intrigue and mystery that surrounds them. Will their reputation be tarnished by this incident, or will it only add to their legendary status? Only time will tell.
Jorianna Gallaire Director See and Hear, Capsuleer Affairs Correspondent
All combat teams reassigned from target Yelena. Offensive on Yelena-affiliate objectives postponed until 5-15. Equipment to remain in reserve and on standby.
All listening channels advised combat proving occurring on current position. All challengers welcomed for combat evaluation on 5-14. Test your might.
Chandeille - Lirsautton V
Li Orii missing after lethal raid absconds with convicted biochemist
The attack was carried out at 17:43 on Chandellie after the prison convoy escorting Mr. Orii from sentencing, was grounded. It’s thought the aggressors were masquerading as air traffic control but violence broke out shortly thereafter.
When the dust settled, two security personnel were dead and several more injured. It’s not known whether or not Mr. Orii was working in concert with these assailants.
Following his arrest in late YC 124, leaked details surrounding the high profile case have revealed the rampant malpractice carried out by the biochemist, including [alleged] ties to illegal cloning labs, the disclosure of company secrets, and research into banned cloning technology.
Cromeaux Inc. terminated Mr. Orii’s contract shortly before his initial indictment and signalled their desire for a severe verdict. The sentencing was in-fact far more lenient than many expected and would likely have generated unrest on it’s own without this attack.
Consolidation of Business Operations to Dodixie: James Syagrius Announces Strategic Trade Focus
See and hear 20th May YC 125
In a surprising announcement today, James Syagrius, a prominent figure in the business sector, revealed plans to consolidate his business operations to Dodixie, with a limited trade focus on Intaki. The decision, made after careful consideration and evaluation, aims to optimize efficiency, boost profit margins, and reduce transport liability.
James Syagrius, whose name carries a legacy of successful ventures, assured his business associates that the consolidation would not disrupt existing distribution points or ongoing agreements. The transition to the new operating framework will be seamlessly executed to ensure minimal impact on all parties involved.
Dodixie, known for its bustling system and vibrant marketplace, offers promising prospects for growth and expansion. James Syagrius believes that the move to this thriving hub aligns well with his long-term business objectives. By consolidating operations in Dodixie, he intends to forge new partnerships and broaden his customer base, capitalizing on the opportunities presented by the dynamic local community.
While Dodixie takes center stage in James Syagrius’ trade focus, the letter also acknowledged the potential of Intaki as a secondary trading hub. Although to a limited extent, he plans to explore business prospects in Intaki and establish a presence there, demonstrating his commitment to adaptability and future growth.
James Syagrius emphasized that the consolidation is aimed at enhancing capabilities and improving the level of service provided to his business associates. He expressed gratitude for the relationships cultivated over the years and assured partners that the new strategic direction would bring numerous benefits to all parties involved.
To address any questions or concerns regarding the change, James Syagrius urged business associates to reach out to their designated account managers or customer support team. He pledged to provide prompt assistance and support throughout the transition process.
As James Syagrius embarks on this new chapter, he conveys his excitement about the opportunities that lie ahead. The consolidation of operations to Dodixie and the limited trade focus on Intaki are seen as key strategic moves that will streamline operations, drive profitability, and reinforce his commitment to delivering the highest standards of professionalism and reliability.
Business associates of James Syagrius expressed mixed reactions to the news. Some were surprised by the decision but remained optimistic about the potential benefits, while others voiced concerns about potential disruptions or changes in business dynamics. As James Syagrius begins implementing the consolidation plans, his ability to address these concerns and ensure a seamless transition will be closely watched by industry observers.
Industry experts believe that James Syagrius’ move to concentrate operations in Dodixie and explore opportunities in Intaki reflects a broader trend in New Eden’s business landscape. Entrepreneurs and corporations across various sectors are strategically repositioning themselves to leverage emerging market dynamics and drive sustainable growth. The consolidation decision is seen as a calculated step that will position James Syagrius for success in the evolving trade environment.
As James Syagrius enters this new phase, his business associates eagerly await further collaboration and successful ventures. The consolidation of operations to Dodixie and the limited trade focus on Intaki represent a significant chapter in his entrepreneurial journey, and all eyes will be on the outcomes he achieves in the months to come.
James Syagrius concluded the letter by expressing appreciation for the attention and support of his business associates and extended warm regards to all.
Jorianna Gallaire Director See and Hear, Capsuleer Affairs Correspondent
LONELY PLANET STARFARER NEWS SERVICE
On certain newsfeeds subscribed to the Lonely Planet Starfarer News Service, certain Holo-Ads began to appear a few weeks after opening of the Societas’ embassy in Caille in the Aidonis Elabon Building and increasing in frequency since the signing of the Treaty of Pashanai between the Amarr Empire and the Federation.
One such advertisement shows visuals of a slum in a down-trodden Gamma City in the Federation on a Temperate world in a constellation in low security space.
The advertisement’s visuals shows unkempt children playing in muddy streets, a drug addicted man shooting a needle into a gaunt arm, a tired woman cooking stale vegetables for a family meal, and other scenes of misery. The screen fades and words appear, golden and shining as a feminine voice recites them:
Those who embrace the Lord
And walk in light
Shall be saved by His grace
For we are the shepherds in the dark
His Angels of Mercy
- Scriptures. Book of Reclaiming 4:45
Then the screen returns to brightly illuminated scenes of a clinic treating drug addicts, a school providing food and the ABC’s to children, and social workers going house to house, speaking with beleaguered parents and providing support. The address of the new Chapel, School, and Social Services Clinic sponsored by Khimi Harar is displayed and the ad concludes.
LONELY PLANET STARFARER NEWS SERVICE
On certain newsfeeds subscribed to the Lonely Planet Starfarer News Service, certain Holo-Ads have been appearing. One advertisement shows visuals of a hard-scrabble Delta City in the Federation on a Temperate world i in a constellation in low security space, coincidentally near Sanctum and the Federation/Empire Border and the gleaming spires of Khimi Harar’s Novae Prismaticae.
The advertisement’s visual show an isolated, struggling frontier town whose residents have been forgotten by the wealthier central worlds. Using archaic technology, horses and wheels and coal burning steam furnaces, the air is polluted and smoggy. Workers cough as they make their way from work to their brick and wooden shacks. A child worker is yelled at by an overseer for failing to meet her quota for the day. The screen fades and words appear, golden and shining, as a feminine voice recites:
“For forty millenniums we struggled in the desert.
Time of infinity to grief our misgivings.
Time of eternity to stray without God’s guidance.
One can repent and pray for forgiveness.
But true meekness is one that has penetrated and laid its roots in the very heart of a man.
The stars above will not weep for us parting.
The air we breathe won’t notice our disappearance.
The dirt of the earth will embrace our decadence.
Only in God can we thrive and grow.
-The Scriptures. Kuria 4:23.
Then the screen returns to brightly illuminated scenes of a golden cargo shuttle descending with modern clean-burning fuel technologies and gleaming steel air-scrubbing machinery, a school allowing the former child workers to engage in sports, and closing with a sunny and blue sky into which rises a golden spire of an Amarr temple. The address of a new Amarrian Temple, School and Machinery Works sponsored by Khimi Harar is displayed and the ad concludes.
“‘… there have not been any incidents giving cause to suspect the base being used by outside forces for smuggling of arms to internal markets’…?”
“In the context of the above screening, there have not been any incidents giving cause to suspect the base being used by outside forces for smuggling of arms to internal markets.”
“That’s a pretty weak statement.”
“One has a reputation to uphold.”
If someone’s using corporation office stations or other ways associated to us for moving anything that might even slightly bend local laws inside tribal space, I strongly recommend going to ground for a bit. We are going to have eyes on us.
To my knowledge On the Way Home is clean and so it does not matter if eyes fix on it. If I am mistaken on this you need to tell me now, or I might accidentally blow your cover.
“This is a terrible idea.”
“Stay still, I can’t get your braids straight if you twitch all the time.”
“Well you should not try and do them yourself then! But listen, you really cannot put me in a reception hall with the godsbedamned Sanmatar on the heartlands coast! His security will have a heart attack and shoot me or worse.”
“Why would they?”
“The Gultratren Cons…”
“Never existed. We have a very clear deal on that.”
“Is there something you’re not telling us? Are you clear or are you not clear?”
“I am entirely respectable and above-board, how many times…”
“Then you put on your loyalist capsuleer colors and your soldiery braids and you stand there under the clan banners with your son the Young Chief and bow at the right times and smile prettily and keep your mouth shut while the adults talk. Because this is our city, and we remain loyal.”
“And if some other idiot here does have an active assassination plan, at least we can show where you were, at the time.”
[ 2023.05.27 05:41:28 ] A > Also is there any specific ROE or policy regarding individual pilots joining the militia?
[ 2023.05.27 05:41:51 ] B > As long as it is the Minmatar Militia, no.
[ 2023.05.27 05:42:24 ] A > chuckles and here I was thinking of looking at the Caldari.
[ 2023.05.27 05:44:06 ] B smiles crookedly > Sorry to disappoint.
[ 2023.05.27 05:55:19 ] A > and besides the spacebound developments, hows everything? Clan doing well? I saw that the Sanmatar is visiting Mikramurka, is Sundsele preparing for his visit?
[ 2023.05.27 05:56:51 ] B > Yea, the city’s a mess.
[ 2023.05.27 05:58:42 ] A > I suppose Republic Security has come and instantly started butting heads with local security?
[ 2023.05.27 05:59:15 ] B > Yea… but no more than can be expected, I guess. Which is good. What with the weapon smuggling news, the visit to Sundsele, there’s going to be some demonstrations, and if something goes wrong there or the security gets triggerhappy… it could get ugly. Amo riots ugly.
[ 2023.05.27 06:35:15 ] A > Spirits I need to make money. Sitting at just about 20m ISK, pretty sure that doesn’t put you in any competent ship.
[ 2023.05.27 06:40:23 ] B > Use corporation money. Pay back when you can, if you insist.
[ 2023.05.27 06:41:07 ] A > Grumbles I might just have to.
[ 2023.05.27 06:51:41 ] B > There’s no shame in using shared tools.
LUMINAIRE VI, ESSENCE
The Gallente Federation Trade and Beverage Administration has opened an investigation into the soft drink “Soda Vacante” amid reports that the strawberry-flavored beverage exceeds regulatory limits for stimulants in a fizzy soda. Recently released by the Amarrian Orthodox Church, Sedevacantist, Soda Vacante was also approved for sacramental use by the Church’s so-called “Doctor of the Faith”, notorious capsuleer Nauplius. Church critics, however, averred that the Church needs to drug its own parishioners during the sacrament so that they don’t fall asleep during the Church’s sermons.
Asked about the controvery, actress Mayumi Sasaki, who has starred in song-and-dance holocommercials advertising Soda Vacante, enthusiastically supported the the product. “They gave me Soda Vacante to drink during the photo shoot — that’s closeups of my eyes on the can,” said the starlet. “I didn’t get tired at all, and I had so much energy we filmed some holocommercials right afterwards! I suggested they expand the line with some more flavors, but they said it was important that it only be strawberry because that’s what my character in Eyes for Faith would drink.”
Spokesperson Calyce Io denied any wrong doing on behalf of the Amarrian Orthodox Church, Sedevacantist, whose slogan Sede Vacante — meaning “The Throne is Vacant” — inspired the name of the new soda. “We have obeyed all applicable Federation laws with regard to Soda Vacante”, she said. “Obvious, Quake Corporation is working behind the scenes to remove a competitor to their inferior product. We’re going to keep pushing Soda Vacante into new markets with even more advertising featuring Mayumi.” The Gallente Federation Trade and Beverage Administration refused comment on an ongoing investigation.
Gallente News In Brief - Syndicated Recirculations 5.30.125
- Local Economists Across Unour District Cite ‘DUST Day Preparations and Festivities’ Earlier in the Month of May For Quarterly Rise In Memberstate GDPs Across Constellation, Villinon Memberstates Noted To Have Gained Most Due To System Focus
- Stand offs around Superproject focal zones between Eugales Development Authority/UNF et al and Federation Navy with CONCORD DERAIL and Red Troop observers following system control recapture by FDU efforts disperses with minimal incident despite heavy arraying of forces on both sides, local spokespersons unavailable for comment
- Dozens of high profile donations to University of Caille and other art programs across the Federation by House Kor-Anashtih receive mix of praise and criticism from institutes and individuals across cluster. When questioned if the recent contributions were related to recent increases in Amarrian outreach in Gamma cities, Lady Karmilla of House Kor-Anashtih commented: “I don’t know what my friends are up to. I just enjoy the arts and want there to be more beauty and creativity in this life.”
- DUST Day Combat Activities on Vilinnon IV leave behind crater strewn rubble from deployed pre-fab structures, UNF and House Brezia extended offer to Vilinnon System Administrations to clean up and restore areas affected
- Project Borealis Unveiled by Solinari Swarm Habitat Accordiat in Archavoinet, in Conjunction With The Brezia Companion Services and Eugales Development Authority for advanced economical star lifting techniques and equipment based on the Athanor Refinery Template, Unified Principality of Archavoinet and Arcan-Inak Planetary States Jointly Applaud Development Plans ‘That Will Benefit All In System’
- Vicious Rivalry Between Frarie Memberstates Declared Over Stances on Eugales Developments, Federation Peacekeepers Reportedly Monitoring Situation
- Multiple High Profile Trials Underway in Federal Military Tribunals For Actions of Rogue Federal Marine Units Across Placid, Verge Vendor, and Black Rise For Actions Documented Over the Past Year, Charges of Looting, Excessive Force, Unlawful Detainment, Aggravated Assault, and Unlawful Executions Currently Under Review
- NOH Internal Security and Republic Security Services Investigation into CONCORD DERAIL and SARO Red Troop Atrocities Continue
- Technologies Exchanges In Everyshore and Placid Note an Increase in Targeted Expression and Suggestions Biotechnology Derived From Novel Biogenetic Matter, Basic Testing Suggests Potency In Excess of Heartsurge and Glamourex Boosters, Potential Long Term Side Effects Unclear, Origins of Novel Biogenetic Matter Currently Uncertain Though Implied Association With Brezia Companion Services Locations
- Autopsy specialist dismisses previous testimony of a deceased combat body with no DNA component recovered from shootout aboard Aunia I - Moon 11 Federation Navy Assembly Plant
- Federal Intelligence Office Reportedly ‘Closely Monitoring’ Advertisement Campaigns by Khimi Harar capsuleer alliance spreading through Federal Territories
- Cross-Regional COLONIZE! Worlds Tournament Finals To Be Held In Mid-June in Ourapheh, Aboard the Ourapheh V - Paragon Fulfillment Center, Sponsorship of Event Denied by Evermore
- Attempted Shooting in Pleasure District of Dodixie IX - Moon 9 - Nugoeihuvi Corporation Development Studio Averted By Companion Workers and Dancers With Security Operations Backgrounds, Suspect In-Custody of Internal Security, Suspect Reportedly Screaming About ‘How Those Freaks Took My Family And Changed Them’
- Record Birth Rates Well Above Average Noted In Various Memberstates Across Federation With Population Studies Experts At University of Caille Unable to Pinpoint a Root Cause For Spike
- Exclusive Interview with Shalet Lacour, the locally renowned Stacmon musician about her inspirations and love life receives rave reviews across pop culture circles, but garners criticism from outspoken nationalists for vocal admiration of Triglavian Cultural Synthesis
- Merchandise and Intellectual Material Purportedly Produced by Rinvit Subclade of Perun Clade Seized in Orvolle, Mercomessier, and Junsoraert by Federation Customs at Stargate Scanpoints, Seizure Triggers Backlash Against Percieved Federal Cultural Control Efforts
- Station Refurbishment Projects Spearheaded by Wolf Brothers INC and United Neopian Federation in Archavoinet and Algasienan Continue at Rapid Pace, Additional Docking Zones Reportedly Brought Back to Interstellar Safety Standards and Internal Defenses Re-Initialized
- Leaked Personal Expense Reports Supposedly Belonging To Capsuleer Spitfire and Siren Lauralite Delilah Anne Brezia Cause Stir in Conservative Professional and Diplomatic Circles Across Federation Due to Scandalously Large Allotments Toward ‘Child Support’ Totaling in the Hundreds of Millions of Isk and Tens of Billions in Equivalent Planetary Currencies, Leaked Documents Supposedly ‘Only Section Relevant to Expenses in Federation Territories, Over a Year out of Date, with high likelyhood similar documents exist for other territories’
- Dozens of Angel Cartel and Serpentis Operatives Detained in Murethand by Federation Navy Patrol Units, ‘hundreds of thousands of m3 worth of narcotics and tens of thousands of m3 of black technology’ seized
- Neopian Trade Delegation on Renarelle V Harassed by Self-Sufficiency Front Protesters After Trade Arrangements Announced by Federated Republics of Renarelle V with United Neopian Federation and Eugales Development Authority
- Pegeler District Chess Championship Rescheduled After Convention Failed To Meet Minimum Fire Safety Standards For Expected Number of Attendees
- RUMBLE IN THE JUNGLE!! Splinterz Extravaganza in Synchelle Draws Hundreds of Thousands from across cluster, and Millions More Livestream Spectators
- Soda Vacante Banned From Major Establishments That Have Franchising Agreements With the Brezia Companion Services, An Anonymous Worker At One Establishment Saying ‘We’re being told this is for the good of guests and patrons, but we still serve Quafe Hyper, Zydrine Burn, and in some cases, for those that have signed the right waivers, ‘Brezian Specialty Coffee with Fortified Supplements’… I think this is the BCS leveraging its weight with the board to try and keep a monopoly on what’s served at their Branches.’
- So Called Warmind Glitter Edifice Makes Surprise Visit To ‘Hell on Holos’ Horror Festival Using Shocking and Provocatively Macabre Biocybernetic Puppet Body, Giving Festival Goers ‘An Utterly Delicious Fright,’ and ‘Posing In Playfully Gruesome Fashion As A Holo Horror Beast Might Over Those Wanting Holocaptures’, Glitter Edifice Gave Brief Commendations To the Imagination and Depravity on Display In Various Cinema Showings and Professed a Deep Delight in Such Playful Imagery Before Departing
- Eugales VI(Shine Ehklel) Orbital Ring Project Reportedly On Track To Exceed Previous Construction Projections Under Open Direction and Support of Non-Organic Intelligent Entities, Horrific Damage Sustained During DERAIL/Red Troop Attrocities ‘Almost Completely Erased’
- Discussion Surrounding The Co-Existence with Artificial Sapients Continues to Be Hotly Debated, Public Polling Seeming to Favor ‘Living and Let Live’ in many areas of the Federation, Though Heated Arguments Against Continue While Citing Often Homicidal Rogue Drones and Rampant Entities
- Migration of Previously Small Semi-Passive Rogue Drone Colonies Noted Coming From Cloud Ring and Syndicate Into Placid, Data Burst Intercepts Translated Roughly as ‘Do Not Stop Us, Or We Will Destroy’, Many Such Small Swarm Colonies Passing Safely Through System, Though a Number Reportedly Intercepted and Exterminated by DERAIL units and Algintal Core Mercenaries, Destination Based on Gate Transit Path Seemingly Vicinity of Pegeler Constellation
- Massive Capsuleer Brawl in Old Man Star Escalated Beyond Initial Projections On Friday, Wreckage From Battle Expected To Enter Planetary Atmospheres Later this month and create spectacular meteor shower display, local planetary defense battery operates expect to be able to remove any dangerously large debris before atmospheric entry
- Aideron Robotics Affiliated Capsuleers Resume Patrols Through Militia Disputed Systems Amid FDU Offensives
- Nadire Security Consultants Nominated For Most Respectable FDU Militia Corporation YC125
- Novel Terraforming Technologies In Use on Eugales VI Slated For Limited Release To External Contracting Entities, Under Lease From Eugales Development Authority and House Brezia, with ‘Intent to Increase Access to Safe and Scalable Rapid Planetary Modification, Particularly as a means of planetary rehabilitation’, Offer Extended to the Kabar Terraforming Remediation Project Without Requirement of Compensation So Long as Potential Technological Lease is Honored
- Minor Unrest On The Rise Once Again Across Intaki System
Jita 4-4 Space Elevator Protestors Clash with the Arrival of “Labor-Nationalist Vanguard”
Since its inception, the Jita 4-4 Space elevator has had a history as the Caldari State’s high-water-mark for labor demonstrations from largely peaceful protests over extended working and transit costs to attempted terrorist attacks carried out by self-purported anarchists. Today’s protests continue that frought tradition, this time over rationing measures instituted by the CEP-- measures the workers state place an unfair burden on the working class.
The standoff between workers and Spacelane Patrol officers was broken with the appearance of workers from the labor-nationalist bloc of the State Workers Union, consisting mostly of an “all mountain” delegation of SuVee and Kaalakiota industry veterans and young ideologues shaped by their experience fighting in auxiliary combat duties during the Serthoulde campaign. The labor-nationalists appeared heavily armed and armored, several even trained in the use of warclone technology after its limited-use application in high-risk civilian occupations. It is unknown how the labor-nationalists were able to transport their equipment and personnel, or the full extent of their armaments, but it is likely that it was brought in by taking advantage of Caldari State Customs easing of restrictions on the transfer of property and funds in response to the mass repatriation order issued by CEP Chairman Akimaka Saraki.
As Spacelane Patrol were preparing for the inevitable conflict with what they then believed to be outside provocateurs, the labor-nationalists issued formal communication to CBD declaring their intention to organize in counter-protest. While the full statement has not been made public, partial segments of the memo have been circulated to corporate enforcement agencies including the Home Guard. The schism appears based in ideological differences toward what they call the “three Rs.”
Rationing-- While the labor-nationalist movement believes adjustments should be made to ease the strain on labor, it is our belief that rationing policies are generally favorable to curb issues of overproduction and as a method to distribute resources to each class’s needs as determined by their ability. Where labor is unwilling to accept these conditions, it is the responsibility of the vanguard to ensure discipline for the good of the working class as a whole.
Repatriation-- The rootless anarchists that make up the undisciplined masses rightfully assess repatriation efforts as a necessary step in mobilization by placing unskilled workers in under-performing roles into the armed forces, but fail to understand that this is necessary in support of the greater Caldari project and the opportunity to build working class sentiment within the military. As Labor-Nationalists we endeavor to serve as a vanguard of citizen-soldiers as at home in the factories as on the battlefield.
Reconstruction-- The turn away from liberal internationalist trade and toward internal development is the single greatest opportunity for the Caldari working class in a generation, provided we are willing to seize it. The Labor-Nationalist bloc seeks to champion novel economic strategies based on left-wing nationalist principles that will ensure the long term health and self-sufficiency of the State’s economy. The reconstruction of Kaalakiota under Haatakan Oiritsuu loss-leading five year economic plans remains the single best model for the restructuring of the State’s economy, and the labor-nationalist working class are destined to be the stewards that foster this transition.
Such statements were quickly followed by clashes between protestors and labor-nationalists. Video has surfaced that appears to show Spacelane Patrol officers speaking jovially with labor-nationalist counter-protestors with offers of “bottled water or ammunition.” Both Spacelane Patrol and Deep Core Mining has declined to comment on the presence of any counter-protests at this time.
Unmarked Surveilance Drone - Archavoinet star - Project Borealis star lifter athanor
Broadcast Direct To Edgerunner Distribution - Priority Delta
“They aren’t gonna buy it.”
“They don’t need to buy it. They just need to bite.”
“And then what?”
“Dunno. Didn’t get that far. Sometimes you just bluff to run out the clock, waste everyone’s time. That’s another day without Red Troop breathing down our neck.”
“No but like really, you don’t see this causing any problems?”
“Not if I tell them I’m a double agent.”
“Do they know what that is?”
“Probably? Then what the hell is Foucault?”
“What about the other team?”
“Easy. I tell them I’m a triple agent. Maybe the triple negative will confuse them.”
“You’re. You’re going to lie. By telling the truth.”
“Ehh. I wouldn’t get that cutesy with it.”
“You know the whole meta irony thing pisses people off right?”
MYRSKAA, OIJANEN II
Labor-Nationalists took to the streets of Myrskaa this afternoon. The crowd was originally met with suspicion by Peace and Order Unit enforcers, mobilizing in force citing CEP advisory against unauthorized corporate assembly. Rather than protest against rationing measures, however, the assembled workers began to unveil and display banners and signs in support of the self-styled “three R measures”-- Rationing, Repatriation, and Reconstruction.
Myrskaa City, with its population of more than 30 million workers, is often cited as a leading example of JSL’s cooperation and ability of the State to rebuild in the face of tragedy following its virtual erasure following the Kyonoke Crisis. The Labor-Nationalists argue that, along with Haatakan Oiritsuu’s development projects used to restore Kaalakiota to profitability in the last decade, Suukuvesta’s successful reconstruction of Myrskaa City should be lauded as a model for the future development and restructuring of the State’s economy and infrastructure.
Demonstrations of working class solidarity with CEP’s attempt at restructuring the State continued for roughly fourtyfive minutes before the arrival of violent anarchist provocateurs that necessitated the intervention of the Peace and Order Unit to dispurse clashes between protestors and Labor-Nationalists. Senior Security Officer Katsutti Tururola claims that this is part of a larger trend of a wide majority of State labor who stand with the CEP being bullied into silence by anarchists seeking to divide the working class.
At the request of Home Guard officials, KIRJUUN! has purposefully declined to include images of these clashes to protect the privacy of those victimized by rationing protestors and to dissuade further acts of violence. KIRJUUN! remains an independent publication supported by Home Guard veterans and by readers like you.
Archive K of the House of Records rumored to begin in-depth analysis of consumption habits and necessities based on worker classification to “suggest methods of optimizing rationing procedures”
Jurisdictional dispute raised between Spacelane Patrol and Wiyrkomi Peace Corps Officers after Jita 4-4 mining colony protest organizers’ failed attempt at escape
Seituoda Taskforce Command accepts subcontract to conduct regular sweeps of Jita Trade Hub dark sectors and “lower warrens” as fears of sedition and sabotage loom
Expert Intervention issues memo to Internal Watch on the progress of dedicated anti-warclone units as potential replacement to SARO RED TROOP despite CEP’s repatriation orders, citing success against OBJECTIVE BACKWASH in tandem with the RSS-backed Tronhada Free Guard
Labor-Nationalist demonstrations split the Waschi City State Worker’s Union along ideological lines as JSL executives seeks to acquire greater administrative share over Lai Dai within the city.
Labor-Nationalists form vanguard militia to guard workers & establish screening checkpoints as work continues on new Myrskaa-Ashiiga-Ruusaka Transit Network despite nightly clashes between protestors, counter-protestors, and State authorities.