Setting the record strainght - Addressing the Hateless drama

Yah out of ALL the video games in the world… I honestly think EVE has the lowest of the low of stream protentional. I’d rather stream Forge Of Empires :laughing:

1 Like

those only come in the format of t2 bpc’s that may drop from player wrecks
there’s a rumor that there are several t2 bpo’s for “advanced drama” that were distributed many years ago by a dev with a sense of deliciously wicked humor.

1 Like

I’d say: No.

They “played” a mining corporation, you “played” a big bad ransom dude choking people for money. so either they pay or they run or they hire someone to make you stop. Or at least ask around at veterans how to beat you. Even if they can’t beat you, they can blueball you by denying content until you go for someone else. Thats part of the game.

By bringing RL-issues into the game, trying to make you feel bad about some dude with a heart condition that may or may not really exist, they have crossed a line, not you. If that guy really existed, maybe he should have not played a competitive sandbox game which is known for the fact that the players have multiple ways to step on each others toes.

Really the only eve streamer I could just sit and watch for a couple hours is BjornBee. He’s always doing something crazy and honestly his laugh alone is worth it

1 Like

zehPando is also worth watching, nice fleets every few days.

Also Rellim offers pretty nice solo PvP, he had good fights in the last days.

1 Like

I know I’m all off topic now but I haven’t heard of Rellim, I’ll check him out.

On the bright side perhaps now he can spend his sub money on meals and improve his health.

2 Likes

Well since my last post was hidden by the ‘community’ I will just say this. What this guy did to Hateless was messed up and wrong. I have met some of the nicest people and made great friends in Eve. And then I’ve met people like this guy, who attempts to troll everyone in a system every time I’ve seen him. The times I have encountered him it was endless infuriating messages in local chat. There’s no defence for his behaviour. There’s never a good reason for being a bad person.

1 Like

ROFL. You would have loved EVE circa 2008 then.

2 Likes

Rofl. There’s never a good reason to be a bad person

Except he isn’t.

He’s merely playing a vidya game and providing amazing content.

And I mean Adrian, not Hateless :smiley:

5 Likes

Except he is

These high sec grindbears will never concede that is anything less than a hate crime and griefing.

Shame Hello Kitty Online shutdown.

1 Like

Romans invaded the barbarian world for salt.

Completely legitimate reason.

There’s never a good excuse for invading a country (/world) and there’s never a good reason to be a bad person.

Is it ever okay to punch someone in the face?

I can think of lots tbh.

But youd have to define a moral basis first and aint no one got time for that

Anyone can make baseless claims. But lets stick to the subject instead.

The subject is baseless claims, what a coincidence.

1 Like

What happened to Tasteless? No one seems to be able to prove anything but what Adrian says.

So, baseless claims.