The fleet of gankers suspected of using input broadcasting

Too bad you’re so sorely mistaken. I had the same impression about him at first too. Although it’s true that forum typing doesn’t give you the full picture of someone, the same could actually be said about nearly all other forms of casual personal interactions. It’t only through prolonged interactions, and specially during moments of conflict that arise in the course of those, that you start getting a more accurate picture of the other person.

Dracvlad has proven to be an utterly dishonest “participant” on these forums many times. Don’t know if you remember or how closely did you follow that Knowledgeminer Vs Dracvlad thread that he started himself, but you don’t have to. You may see more examples of how dishonest he is in very recent posts too.

One such example would be in this very thread, where he would claim he never said something and I was making up stuff for saying he did, only to later pretend he’s ignoring me so he doesn’t have to see my reply where I quote him saying it. Another would be a post I just saw in another thread, where he would quote what some other poster said and then try to make it look like he was saying something entirely different.

Now, if you’ve only interacted occasionally with him every now and then, you may not fully appreciate all the details, or think he just made a mistake here and there. That’s what happened to me at first too and is what I mean by casual interactions never giving you the full picture.

It’s only when you see him repeatedly doing the same again and again, making up stuff and then saying it’s you who is doing it, completely ignoring when others bring the facts to light for everybody to see, and he still saying it’s everybody else that disagrees with him who does all the dishonest things that he is doing, that you get to fully appreciate what’s really going on and the kind of utterly dishonest person he really is…

4 Likes