The Hunt for Komi Valentine is Over!

I don’t really care about the rules tbh it is more about the principle. Personally I was banned from several forums over the decades for various reasons, some cases valid some cases not that is how it goes, no regrets though. So the rules are irrelevant for me either they are sensible and all good or not then they don’t matter along with the potential consequences.

So instead it is about the principle how one presents his side of the argument and whether he is legitimate. As Ramona and Nevyn noted it undermines your credibility if you are no better than those you speak against even according to your own assessment, the end doesn’t justify the means. Personally I don’t care just though I drop in a hint in case you are interested.

1 Like

LMAO…
Good buddy… Yeah right.
That just shows how out of touch with reality you are when you think we are buddies. Just because both of us call you out doesn’t make us buddies.

Csm members are already high-profile targets.

And getting killed a lot doesn’t stop you from doing csm stuff.

1 Like

I dont think I said it was.

I just dont see a purpose in joining their standards if you feel thats the case, though.

sad face

First of all my post about this thread topic is completely separate and not related to my reply to Nic. I replied to his off-topic remark exactly how he usually replies. Funny how you all keep trying to make it seem like it’s connected when it’s not. The only message I’m getting here is that you all think it’s ok for him and his buddies to do it but when somebody else throws it back into their faces, all of a sudden it’s not ok.

vs

^ Neither did I so as you can see neither of us said it was but whatever.

2 Likes

Please stick to thread :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I am afraid you will need to explain to him what hypocricy means.

1 Like

To be fair, there’s many on the forums that don’t know what hypocrisy is, there again they’re generally the same people that have no idea what sarcasm and humour are either.

2 Likes

@Komi_Valentine :frowning:

It’ll start out with 20 freighter-loads of slaves having to be jettisoned into space (saving valuable Vitoc), one load per day, and go from there if you heartlessly force that to happen.

You can stop the tragedy anytime you want by simply setting your autopilot to any system in Delve. Once you post the resulting killmail and a screenshot of your profile showing you have biomassed to Doomheim, the slave-spacing stops.

Of course, showing your profile with your membership in the Doomheim corp would mean you would have to stop using that exploit that makes your profile show blank. As a candidate for CSM, I’m sure you have intended to cease using an exploit to signal your interest in the overall health of the game but probably just haven’t gotten around to it quite yet or something…

So the choice is up to you.

How will she get the Delve nullbears to fight her? Sometimes they have a gate camp up, but usually they are pretty busy grinding that isk.

that was fixed in one of the latest patches… you can see everything on her ingame profile now.

1 Like

Well…there of course isn’t just nobody between Komi’s hiding spot in ushra’khan space and Delve…one would think somebody on that little autopilot trip might take exception to her intrusion. Alright then, The condition is autopiloting in a circuit through the Hilmar-dubbed Purple Donut, no hisec shortcuts. Not sure it matters at this point, however; Komi has already shown that she really doesn’t care about RP as she represented herself to…which was the objective of the experiment to find out. So be it. I will continue to jettison 19 more freighter loads of terrified slaves into the cruel embrace of frozen death though. Not because I enjoy it - perish the thought! - but rather because I am a being of my word and Komi has sealed their fates by her decision.

Ah. Interesting.
Unfortunate that Komi didn’t do that voluntarily but had to be forced into transparency by CCP.

@Komi_Valentine …how does your only-months-old character have a negative security status if, as you’ve claimed, you are so peaceful you’ve never so much as ruffled the fur of a Fedo? Some might say that is evidence what you said was Bovine Excreta and you were trying to hide it by continuing to use an exploit that hid that.
I would never say such a thing, of course, as my high opinion of you leads me to be certain one of the other possibilities must explain that. Would you please clarify?

Is she dead yet? Come on, let’s see it.

What’s the point of a CSM who purports to represent the community when all you’re going to do is cower, hide, and never undock? Is that kind of spineless pathetic behavior really befitting of a CSM candidate?

@Xuxe_Xu

Please stop it immediatly! How can you do that? What Kind of a person are you? Can we talk about this? I will pay you a ransom, but please don’t kill more people!

I am still alive!

I’ve issued @Komi_Valentine the first round of interview questions. I await her reply - the future of The Hunt depends on it!

2 Likes

@Komi_Valentine

That is certainly possible, but depends on you.

Not really necessary…it’s a fairly straightforward proposal:

• you go get yourself podded somewhere in nullsec (I really do ever so humbly suggest autopiloting around)
  • Upon your posting of your pod’s destruction killmail (zkill report would be nice, but screenshot from your combat log will do) I will suspend the spacing of slaves for 24 hours.
  • Upon your posting of a screenshot showing you have biomassed and are now in Doomheim corp, I will immediately cease all jettisoning of slaves.

If you wish to do so as a gesture of good faith, then I will return that gesture and not space the load of slaves I had planned to for this day.

2 Likes

I will not accept your proposal and I will not forgive you if you harm any more people!

1 Like

Are we really THAT threatened by pacifist roleplayers in this game?

2 Likes