The Hunt for Komi Valentine is Over!

Yeah that sounds about right for the majority of posters in this thread.

That is unfortunate, but as you wish.

Please pick a number between -100 and -999 to play the Guess How Much I Care game (prize for correct guess!)

I’m not threatened at all by the way anyone chooses to play their own game.

1 Like

why are you taking all this so personal? It’s not like the bounty is for you

I just wish Komi was a bit more vocal. She has a good platform here to make an actual CSM campaign. Lots of people are following this drama. Yet, she doesn’t have much to say.

4 Likes

I was just wishing for a better resolution to the problem. I’ve read through her lore and it’s not bad.

I don’t think she expected this much attention?

Same to you bud.

i’m not the one getting all personal with other people and “raising” my voice or anything like that toward anybody else in this thread. I made my thoughts several times how I felt about the situation. If it ends without the hunt, then so be it… drink water drive on, and keep on killin npcs.

Can’t really say much as a rep if all you’re doing is hiding away from your constituents.

Strange how you people see things that aren’t there, I never ‘raised’ my voice.

FYI: THIS IS WHAT RAISING YOUR VOICE LOOKS LIKE.

As for making it personal, that’s exactly what you’re doing right now.

@Komi_Valentine

Hat trick!

@Xuxe_Xu
You killed half a million slaves with your own hands? Is that what you are saying? You deserve a very special place in hell for this! :frowning: My brothers and sisters will never forget this!
If this is what you are doing, I think there is only one way for me to go… I will not life while other people die because of my actions… :frowning: :sob: Please let us talk about this again. I will do what you want and autopilot to Delve on a livestream. Just stop the killing immediatly.

I could pay you 2 Billion ISK if you stop it and won’t do it again, it’s everything I have. I would prefer paying instead of ending my life, so please reply with your answer on that.

yep. ahhhhh

Many more to come, depending on you.

I’m afraid 2 billion isn’t nearly enough for me to stop. My conditions I listed above. Nothing has changed for me except my offer of a goodwill gesture is no longer possible.

Your choice.

A most peculiar turn of events :thinking:

Technically The Hunt has not ended, though the sooner @Komi_Valentine responds to me, the sooner the possibility The Hunt could come to an end if @Xuxe_Xu (and others) are satisfied with the outcome. If this were to proceed, however, then I think the fair thing to do would be to split the bounty in two: half to Xuxe Xu for coming up with this insidious and clever machination, and half to the killer for getting the job done.

Komi starts a public video stream. She has an unexpected grin on her face.

"Well, dear Hunters and especially dear @Xuxe_Xu

I have to inform you about the recent events. After @Xuxe_Xu claimed the killing of 170.000 Slaves in my name, I considered suicide. I will not deny that, and it took a lot of friends counsel to keep me off that dark path.

However, there was one single spark of hope. What if this all was just a sneaky game by her to get rid of me? I’ve talked to some holders, and they ensured me, that it was very unlikely for a holder to kill that amount of slaves just because. As the former CEO of the Tribal Intelligence Agency I used my network to start an operation, that I will now reveal:

Welcome to OPERATION END XUXE!

Xuxe Xu is blackmailing me. She wants to kill me, and If I don’t do what she says, she threatens to abuse her power and jettison millions of slaves into space: Link

I cannot accept that. This is why I started this Operation. The goals are:

1. locate Xuxe Xu (she is probably in the Domain area) Maybe she doesn’t do this job herself, but has henchmen to do it.

2. observe her and find out if she really jettisons slaves !!

3. If she does… interrupt her business and rescue as many slaves as possible

If you observe her, I need a log on whatever she does for at least 24h every action needs to be noted ( undock, jumping system). If she posts officially and I have evidence that she didn’t undock on this day, or wasn’t jettisoning slaves, I will pay 1 billion ISK to the person that provides this evidence. If you are a group observing her, I will pay every member accordingly to the times noted in his log :wink:
    Additionally I will pay a fair price for every slave you can rescue, if she jettisons them!

Suspects last known location: Vouskiaho III - Hyasyoda Corporation Mineral Reserve

As reported by multiple independend Agents, Miss Xu did not Jettison slaves today. She wasn’t even flying a ship with that much cargo capacity. She was heading from Vouskiaho III - Hyasyoda Corporation Mineral Reserve straight to Jita 4-4.

[ 2020.05.23 07:21:33 ] Agent T > /emote activates her comm. “She is docked at Jita IV - Moon IV - Caldari Navy Assembly Plant, and has been for the alst several hours. She has had no opportunity to do so.”
[ 2020.05.23 07:21:53 ] Agent T > As i followed her to the station, and am still here, I can confirm that she has not left.

She has lost all credibility with me and my Minmatar brothers and sisters and I will not react to any attempted killing of slaves in the future committed by her or other capsuleers!
I discussed this with my Minmatar supporters, and I will not be responsible for any deaths other then those I commit with my own hands!
You underestimated me, Miss Xu and now your reputation is one of a liar and simple minded phony.

You were close to breaking me, but now I returned with more strenght than ever before.
I just wanted to inform you, that blackmailing me is unacceptable and I have the support of the Minmatar public.

@Archer_en_Tilavine I will reply to your questions today. Sorry, I had to confront this trouble with Ms Xu.

Sincerely,
Your CSM Candidate Komi o/

// the video stream ends

1 Like

That is quite gold.

Nothing good has ever been achieved by fulfilling the demands of terrorists.
This whole thread seems more like a political smear campaign than criticism of a candidate.

4 Likes

Please change that to a block quote instead of a code block - it’s hard to read :grimacing:

@Xuxe_Xu she’s got you there. If that were a hard-to-forge video recording with your character sheet open as opposed to screenshots that could simply jettison but not murder the slaves, then the threat would be more credible.

The plot thickens!

1 Like

Aphrodite, as the CEO of the Gallente council of diplomacy, ceases all contact with Minmatar and establishes primary diplomatic ties with the Amarr, as to purchase slaves which would then be jettisoned into Space. (just ignore this part for the RP, it’s to make a point, not actual RP, maybe you can think of it as a joke.)

The Gallente United Artificial Intelligence Research Center has deemed the photos of slaves being jettisoned Real.

“I would ask for a response on Komi’s part on the GUAIRC’s research of this photo.”

(See, we can RP too, but we can actually OOC, and I can also use markdown unlike you.)

(Also, you can’t just RP something that’s true. A role-player is supposed to depict their actions only, not force an Agent T to do stuff.)

(I have to compliment you on your Blender skills though)

Regards,
Discord DnD player, Aphrodite Sexy (Cypre55555)

1 Like

Why do the slaves HAVE to be Matari?

2 Likes

They are criminals and traitors and deserve worse. Your support of terrorism is sickening!

I hope they catch you and make you pay for your crimes!

1 Like