Updates To Minimum OS Requirements For Mac Users

Now I have to figure out how to connect my steam account to the new launcher… (It’s different from this account. CCP got my account mixed up and now I have two for whatever weird reason.)

There seems to be lots of info online about how to connect and EVE account to steam, but not vise versa. Do I have to start all over from the beginning (i.e. is my steam account forever useless now)?

hm do you happen to use OSX in a language other than english?

yes. and i already used english and my native language terms for terminal…always same outcome…

sorry, I have absolutely no idea, never used steam

you can try to drag the old version of the launcher to your Desktop

then change the path to

“cd Desktop/EVE…” and so on

" no such file or directory"

did you already drag it to the desktop?

yes i did

in terminal, if “pwd” tells you “Users/username” … if you type
“ls” (lowercase L, lowercase S), it should give you a list of folders/files

can you copy+paste that?

Applications Downloads Music
Calibre-Bibliothek Dropbox My Games
Desktop Library Pictures
Documents Movies Public

Ah, but the launcher’s login screen isn’t working. It’s just a blank white window now…
So maybe the game can still run, but its meaningless if they’ve blocked us out from logging it. How cruel. :frowning:

type “cd Desktop”
(case sensitive, the D is uppercase)

so if you start the launcher with the -s option you only get a white screen? :frowning:

did that and now?

“ls” again and copy+pate the output

I get the launcher, but when I click “log in”, it just gives my a white window with no fields to put my id/password.

Ableton Live 9 Suite

Aktivitätsanzeige

Arsenal

Circle Empires.app

EVE Launcher.app

Firefox

Flux.app

Melodyne editor

ReCycle

Reason

Spek.app

Wine.app

WineBottler.app

mucke

rns:rex

aaaah fck. hm maybe try an even older version?

I don’t have the issue because I pinned my accounts on this hac i guess…

Hm one way would be to find out how/where the Launcher stores the Login-information and manually edit the file

i also get the feeling ccp didnt update their launcher either. i mean they didnt set it up for the mac high sierra useres yet…cuz 24 h in advance the y also didnt know that…

see, “EVE Launcher.app” is there

if you type now
"cd EVE (not enter, press “tab” does it autocomplete to something that looks like EVE\ Launcher.App? If yes, press enter then)