Version 20.04 - Known Issues

When dragging character name to a contracts Name field it no longer auto selects private and instead stays on public.

4 Likes

Scratch that - just didn’t show up until I undocked and redocked

1 Like

Can’t launch (Worked fine 12 hours ago) Can’t open manifest.dat

Note: Launcher/Options → Tools / Cache → Shared Cache → Verify has resolved the launch issue.

No my Bad CCP did give out the SP. It was on the character. My bad!

Known Issue: The dbs is still in the game.

2 Likes

Confirmed the Bastion modules issue is still going on.

Confirmed that the CCP Swift and their teams require at least 6 months since they starts investigation.

1 Like

The sliders for PI extractors do not adjust the time displayed for extraction when they are adjusted. The time remains the same until you exit out of the PI screen and come back to it.

2 Likes

Personal Skill Plans (Mac)?

@CCP_Dopamine @CCP_Swift The new Photon UI is prety cool. Unfortuantely the Chat Channels Blinking does not appear to be working.

Bring back < BLINK > tag.

I can’t disable chat channel light background. Don’t have this line as option

2 Likes

None of my accounts will launch since today’s patch. I see them running in the task manager and the icon changes in the launcher to indicate they are running but nothing ever appears on screen.

Edit: Nevermind. I just needed to wait about 10 minutes. Wut?

Every time I jump through a gate my wallet and market windows open up by themselves. This only happens on an account where I had the market and wallet window open before undocking for the first time. Causes a huge amount of lag as well.

I have tried closing my client and launcher, re-opening launcher and logging in, the problem persists.

3 Likes

You wiped my textbox history again, either with this update or when I selected the ProtonUI feature preview.

compact mode for context-dependent inventory windows (like how my ship’s cargohold is a separate window of its own when I’m out in space, or for any of the special bays like fleet hangars that have to be re-spawned each time you re-board the ship) doesn’t work. I have to click the menu icon, “disable” it, and then re-enable it to get it to work.

Chat-tab blinking doesn’t work.

Borders and window decorations are all still too large for the rest of the font sizes.

Window edges are too difficult to see when transparency is at 100%, especially in dark environments like stations.

Did you fix the icon sizes for the neocom so I can unlock it finally without having to worry about it breaking?

Weirdly, I actually like the Photon UI, and am glad you added the Carbon color scheme. Here’s hoping the issues here are just tweaks that can be easily (?) ironed out.

1 Like

I’ve had a similar experience with recent patches: the launcher is downloading the patch, but then freezes. I then restart the launcher, and I can start the client, but it doesn’t actually start until it finishes silently downloading and applying the rest of the patch in the background.

We’re aware of this issue, but there’s a quick workaround - if you unstack the windows you can change the settings and then stack the windows again.

When a name is entered into the contract window "Name’ field, it no longer automatically sets the contract as Private.

1 Like

Getting the Same as @Glen_PI , Every time I jump my wallet and regional market opens, really annoying.
I have tried logging off and on again, but still the same.

Not just on jumps, it happens when entering and leaving stations and every time I login.

1 Like

Confirming I have same issue, also the UI spacing/padding is all messed up on the slider. Also the Directional Scanner window still has the issue where it displays only a single digit when it initially opens. Moving the slider fixes it and the number shows proper.