War On Corona Virus!

" 1. Secure a decent amount of toilet paper, drinks and rations ASAP and keep it nearby."

1 Like

… + try to create desperation with and, from abuse …

There are also glitches in systems which are not caused by grammatical or, orthographic errors, but, rather, electronic problems caused from,
either electronic warfare, such as the one I report,
or, other sources, indirectly caused from electronic warfare,
such as the ones I report, and intended to support it.

–
Seeming like if to hide trying to cause mental problem issues to my life (and future wife) and make them seem undisclosed with abuse and harassment,
in abuse and harassment, again,
to put blame on others for one’s one intent and actions,
the same way as they try to justify discrediting for seizure and forfeiture,
the same way as they try to justify discrediting others,
as they try to justify to credit themselves for discrediting others.

Additionally, mIsrepresent it, to belie, distort, bend, mislead, deceive, disguise, twist, and color,
as if undisclosed, to hide it & try to create secret to attack with
& from those created secrets
& make secrets weapons from
& create despair by abuse
& inciting other with.

I’m also in courts against them due to attacks against me ,
for me and my family, which we’re trying to create,
which they again attack.

I’m certainly not going to seek to be associated with their abusive & mentally ill courts & systems who only seek for me to associate with them so as to justify abuse by creating false needs through fake obligations & extortion and attacks against inventory programs & inventory records of those attacks from the courts.

–

Also, too unkind to be kind enough to do anything of any kind.

–

Where can people buy a UV-C mask?

I might have to go to Germany to apply for police work or security work,
for essential services there, and,
also, be with my new wife, so,
I want to know if I’m better with a new UV-C mask,
or ,
just wear my P100 for an 8 hours flight overseas ( 7h 25m duration, 3 flights per weeks ,
Toronto, ON (all airports) to Paris, France (all airports).

I remember you posted link to UV-C masks, or, at least,
put some photos of your UV-C mask(s),
in this thread.

Ah, so, it was the CX9, which is like $495, more expensive than the airplane flight, round trip, or, even one-way possible.

–
I also have to get Hep A and B Vaccines (Hepatitis), or, pay for them in Europe before going.

Some countries have many cases of those, compared to others.

–
2. - 10 hours later, 8 hours after the last update, at 01:27 Mon Feb 15, 2021:

#GlobalNews

Coronavirus: The growing threat of variants in Canada

37,891 views • Feb 12, 2021
39K views - 1 day ago
Global News
2.34M subscribers

Travel Restrictions work, not everyone should travel for no good reasons, only to increase the spread of the virus, while those needing to associate for marriage, while estranged from marriage, leading to COVID-19 due to their immorality and intent to impose immoral practices on others which is also creating more viral problems, and intended to justify causing viral problems; should be allowed to travel, especially if also to provide essential services, for security work, such as police work.

–
3. - At 02:28, 40 minutes after the last update, 11 hours later:
https://twitter.com/FredNurf/status/1361059851493761029
AS IT WAS IN 2019 UNTIL MADNESS OVERTOOK THE WORLD.

@FatEmperor

–
4. - At 02:34 :
https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6232098849001

At least three WHO COVID-19 investigators linked with Chinese-institutions

14/02/2021 - | - 8min
(5 hours ago)

The impartiality of the WHO’s report into the origins of COVID-19 has been called into question after revelations three lead investigators have had previous involvements with Chinese-linked institutions, according to Sky’s Sharri Markson.

The World Health Organisation’s (WHO) wrapped up its investigation into the origins of the disease last week after spending 28 days on the ground in Wuhan, China.
…

–
5. - At 02:42:
https://twitter.com/1BJDJ/status/1255779115917066240
Apr 30, 2020
My friend is a nurse and this was the directive they received. She refuses to do this. Good on her.

+

–
6. - At 02:47:

6 hours ago

–
7. - At 02:49:

–
8. - At 02:56:

#Documentary #ChinasCOVIDSecrets #InvestigativeDocumentary

China’s COVID Secrets (full documentary) | FRONTLINE

894,357 views • Feb 2, 2021
898K views - 1 week ago
FRONTLINE PBS | Official
924K subscribers
CC

Please stop replying to me. Please stop quoting me. I will do the same for you. Just please…stop.

This blows me away every time. The ancient Greeks used stones (smooth river stones I assume) and the ancient Romans used sponges on a stick. Leaves have been used. Tissues work. And people of reason have invested in water spray nozzles on their toilets.

But in point one of this thread, the first item mentioned, even before food and water…is fricken toilet paper. And y’all probably wonder why the hermit’s life sounds pretty good to me. SMH

Moral warfare against the corona virus is more moral than immoral and dirty warfare against a dirty virus which is not moral.

It’s like charging someone of common nuisance to cover up crimes committed against him, because of intent to indict him for being of bad characters,
and lying about how his good and moral character was better or better than the attacks against it, 109% of his adult life.

It isn’t going to happen, and the dirty damage from the dirty virus will take it’s toll on humanity until they become moral enough to prevent it.

Lying is dirty warfare.
Stealing from thieves by rightfully taking what is left from them in spoils of war is moral warfare.
They see it as theft, since they are dirty.
It is also for their own good, and not against them or, to endanger their security, since, they could not use the property adequately, without engaging in dirty warfare.

Also, misinterpretation is also dirty warfare,
such as misinterpreting good as bad, and, bad as good.

I also design patents for $200 which I will apply for this week for a court case on that, and, not quoting.
It’s used against me to cover up intentional theft and forfeit evidence.
I can’t let my wife or future children get their intellectual property rights stolen without any patents to protect their lives.

I know a lot of people who also want to interfere against such patent rights, such as those conferred from an OS, or, game program, or, license, or, hardware, or phone, or systems analysis with description.
At least, if they interfere against mine,
and I can prove how the courts refuse the case,
I can sue the courts for attacking my patents from the scientific community.

–
They harass me and try to press false charges of harassment,
and false charges of other crimes they commit,
such as influence peddling,
by seeking money from people to give them favors,
to cover up infiltration from convicted felons in their political office.

–
They like to twist the truth to incite harassment against targets of their choice and intentional marginalization and other fallacies of logic,
which is never going to be possible to work,
not even with operational feasibility,
because it is directly opposed against international rights.

The kind of things assassins seek to accomplish and try to get away with,
even though they know their life is finished after.
It’s like when a spy finds a general,
and, has to retire after reporting it.

–
I was blind but could then see,
and hit the wall full speed, and he broke his head,
because he refused to wear a football helmet to strongly benefit from the protection.

2. - At 23:59, 05:00 EVE time.

–
3. - 2 days later, at 00:02 Wed Feb 17, 2021:

You’d expect this kind of report in EVERY network.

–

Oh look Ebola is back! (according to this Billy & Melle Gates supported article)

–

New U.S. variant now confirms at least four known variant of SARS-CoV-2 exists.

Each variant is different.

What appears to be happening, however is that the variants are coding themselves based on very specific traits. Take for example Cal.20C is a variant that originated in California but has now been found in other regions around the planet.

There is definitely a coding sequence taking place, maybe air quality or pollution or maybe even some kind of contamination that is only present in California that is being ingested in food that is causing the California variant.

One thing is certain, variants of SARS-CoV-2, based on state wide specifics not found in other states in the U.S. should start to show up as the Cal.20C variant infects a person in a different state where the Cal.20C replication model then replicates a state variant based on how the Cal.20C virus become a variant that started in California.

I have no idea where this sort of explanation comes from. Mutations need no outside influence to occur. Mutations that improve survivability and function tend to out compete the non-mutated others.

Sometimes the mutations help to overcome environmental factors yes. But I don’t see how anything you mentioned is such a problem for Covid 19 corona virus strains that mutations are helping some of them overcome.

It seems far more likely the mutation is simply occuring as the virus infects humans and also possibly animals, and these mutations are producing better survivability and function for the viruses.

And none of this is surprising to me now that I have determined that Covid 19 was selectively bred by Chinese virologists. Obviously the more mutatable a virus is, the easy it is to work with in gain-of-function processes. So what we have now is a virus that is not only more deadly and virulent as they intented but more prone to mutations.

Every person who had a hand in this should be serving lifelong prison sentences for their irresponsible idiocy, including people like Peter Daszac who saw to it those Chinese researchers got funding.

Edit: Since I am apparently not allowed to support vigilante justice when we don’t get official justice, I don’t anymore, and I shall instead support a perfectly legal international war. No vigilante stuff please. Just war, in order to prevent them unleashing something worst than Covid 19 on us. There. Isn’t that better? Why should the hand ful of the guilty be targeted when hundreds of thousands of innocents can suffer as collateral damage? I certainly would not want to appear as rebellious or subversive anything. Lets do it the official and old fashioned way…just get a bunch of people who never even heard of eachother shooting at eachother like Bob intended. Happy?

Full report here:

At least three WHO COVID-19 investigators linked with Chinese-institutions

118,165 views • Feb 14, 2021
118K views - 2 days ago
Sky News Australia
1.24M subscribers
CC

–

COVID-19 blamed as cause of tiger cub deaths in Pakistani zoo

3,052 views • Feb 13, 2021
3K views - 3 days ago

COVID-19 is not a 
Common Immune Disease, 
but, 
rather,
CoronaVirus Disease from 2019.

99.8% of 7.8b people is :
0.2%.

0.2% of 7.8b people is :
0.78b x 2 = 1.56b people = 20%.
78m x 2 = 156m people = 2%.
7.8m x 2 = 15.6m people = 0.2%.

1 Like

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.CDRT.IN?end=2018&start=1960&view=chart
7.529 of 1,000 people =
75.29 per 10k people =
752.9 per 100k people =
7,529 per 1m people =
75,290 per 10m people =
752,900 per 100m people =
7,529,000 per 1b people =
times 7.8 billion people =
58,726,200 people per 7.8 billion people.

Global cases:
109M

Recovered:
61.6M

Deaths:
2.42M

1 Like

https://twitter.com/AuroriaTwittori/status/1361679549940068363
Children can also contract it, and,
when in a place where they get it from their parents,
can spread it to others.

Current rushed scheduled vaccine only prevent symptoms,
not the spread of the contagious disease.

–
58,726,200 people per 7.8 billion people.
divided by
Deaths:
2.42M =
24.267,024,8 times less…
or
24.26 times less than normal rate of death.

10 times less is 10%.
100 times less is 1%.
24.26 times less is less than 10%.
It’s 2.426 times less than 10%.
10 / 2.426 =
= 4.122% of normal death rate.

However, the contagion and mutation of the disease risk of increasing over 100% death is not far.
It never was, and hospitals and medical professional work to prevent that.

Then yes, we would see hundreds of thousands of deaths per weeks and more,
instead of the current tens of thousand of deaths from it we get per weeks.

58,726,200 people per 7.8 billion people is
1 million people per weeks.
1,122,871 persons per weeks.
160,410.27 persons per day, at normal death rate, without COVID-19.

Mortality rate is typically expressed in units of deaths per 1,000 individuals per year

–
2. - from over 8 hours ago at 11:09, 16:09 Wed Feb 17, 2021 EVE Online time:

World ‘not impressed’ by the WHO’s COVID-19 origins report

81,803 views • Feb 14, 2021
81K views - 3 days ago
Sky News Australia
1.25M subscribers

–
3. - 4 hours later, at 05:13 Thu Feb 18, 2021:

7h
This is one as well.
18 minutes 19 seconds audio-visual.

–
4. - 1 day later, 19 hours after the last update Fri Feb 10, 2021 at 00:08:

Biden COVID adviser can NOT explain why closed California isn’t doing better than open Florida
11h ago at 8:05 AM ¡ Feb 18, 2021.

–
5. - 3 days later, 1 day after the last update at 03:21 Sat Feb 20, 2021:
https://twitter.com/Max46023367/status/1362406980573401100

I know what to do, send all Americans to Sweden and see how they do without masks, and send the Swede to New York without masks to see how they do without masks...

I'm sure it's nice and cool over there... And they have less international traffic than New York for some reasons...

Let's roll those configurable die for a change... Just how it really hurts.

I'm sure it has to be the mask only and not some other restrictions...
(sarcastic.)

https://twitter.com/FatEmperor/status/1362750044328361986

–
6. - 1 hours after the last update before 19:30:

Covid19 BC Update.
Average age of death with Covid has increased to 86.
88% of all deaths are those over 70.
72% of all deaths are in Long Term Care.

–
6.2:
https://twitter.com/debatenothate2/status/1363110770448486401
59 seconds audio-visual.
This guy knows his stuff… that’s why they took him down from social media…retweeting it again :clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap:

–
6.3:
https://twitter.com/donkamion78/status/1362854954235478016
Update on nurse Kristi Simmonds who received the Moderna COVID vaccine on Tuesday, January 19th - still no improvement.

–
6.4:

We are being gaslit. This is a complete lie by Reuters here. Please list any links of #vaccine injury or deaths below…

–
6.5:

Feb 19
I’m looking at travel regulations. Can someone please tell me what was the point of the vaccine?

–
*7. - 1 hour after the last update at 19:30:

–
8. - 26 minutes after the last update at 19:59:

The Sky is Falling | English | Moral based Kids Story | Animated Cartoon | WIK Entertainment

85,920 views • Mar 11, 2018
85K views - 2 years ago
WIK ENTERTAINMENT
8.9K subscribers

–
9. - 4 days later, 12 hours after the last update at 07:42 Sun Feb 21, 2021:

If you want to invite someone to consider the possibility that media has been channeling misinformation,
the best is NOT TO CONFRONT him or her,
& let them find out on their own.

And to trigger their curiosity, this is IMHO the best graphic.

Simple & stunning (by @goddeketal).

–
10. - 5 days later, 1 day after the last update at 08:35 Mon Feb 22, 2021:

Can someone please explain to me why a successful mars landing cost 2.5 billion and a useless track and trace app 20 billion?

1 Like

Don’t take the SARS-CoV-2 virus for granted.

What people don’t realize about the Covid-19 pandemic is that the SARS-CoV-2 virus is exceptionally lethal.

The main factors that most people take for granted in 2021 that people didn’t have in 1918-19 are:

1. The Internet - without this ability to rapidly communicate across the U.S., people would not have been able to read for themselves about how a virus was rapidly spreading across the U.S. nor would people have been able to read up on SARS-CoV-2 and common practices, social distancing and wearing masks, to help prevent the spread of the infection.

The Internet has also given Doctors and Virologists the ability to send detailed information about viruses such as the SARS-CoV-2 at the speed of light. Instead of doctors waiting several days for the details of the virus to show up in mail, which would have seen millions more infected, the press of a button has saved millions from dying while the doctors waiting. On top of that the time difference in between when doctors receive the details of the virus and how they should go about treating the virus has also been dramatically reduced by the Internet as well. Without the Internet, the number of deaths would be 35% to 35% greater than they are currently, if not more.

On top of greatly improved communications and social network groups, advances in virology, created as a result of computers being introduced, has greatly

Without social networking groups such as Facebook, Instagram, etc. the Internet and Smartphones, along with computers and vastly improved medical and production facilities, the SARS-CoV-2 virus would have spread completely unchecked across the U.S. and would have caused another 1918-19 Spanish Flu situation, if not more deadly due to Covid-19 having several variants that have sprung up in the last few months.

The only reason that SARS-CoV-2 has not effected the U.S., let alone the rest of the world the same or even worse that the 1918-19 Spanish Flu effected the world is because of technological progress and advancements.

I’ve said this before, but I am going to keep banging this drum…

In a normal year 6.7% of the people over the age 75 WILL die.

In 2020 that was 7.7%, which explains the entire excess mortality in the year.

Without the constant propaganda, nobody would have noticed that.
2:09 AM ¡ Feb 23, 2021

–
2. - 27 minutes later at 11:50, Wed Feb 24, 2021:
https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/11-402-x/2011000/chap/seniors-aines/seniors-aines-eng.htm
The proportion of the senior population (aged 65 and older) has been increasing steadily over the past 40 years. From 1971 to 2010, the proportion of seniors in the population grew from 8% to 14%.

According to demographic projections, the proportion of seniors is expected to increase rapidly until 2031, when all the baby boomers will have reached 65. Seniors could represent between 23% and 25% of the total population in 2036.

On July 1, 2010, Canada’s senior population stood at 4.8 million. Of this total, 1.3 million individuals were aged 80 and older, while 6,500 individuals were aged 100 and older.

–
https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.POP.65UP.TO.ZS
# Population ages 65 and above (% of total population)

World Bank staff estimates based on age/sex distributions of United Nations Population Division’s World Population Prospects: 2019 Revision.

–
3. - 17 hour later at 04:31 Wed Feb 24, 2021:

Covid death stats just do NOT add up, says ANN WIDDECOMBE

Hopefully your not basing this belief on this paper:

This from the top of the page:

Caution: Potentially Misleading Contents

Consistently critical peer review has been received that this record does not follow the norms of scientific rigour or balance, and thus the main claims may not stand the test of scientific scrutiny. For example:

You pull a paper out of thin air and suggest I am basing my opinion on it?

That is EXCEPTIONALLY scummy.

THAT sort of thing added to a paper comes for three reasons: 1) the paper is suspect 2) CYA for someone publishing a controversial paper and 3) a blatant attempt to hide the truth.

Don’t take that at face value. I have read quite a few “disclaimers” like that which were total bull. Its often done when the public gets hold of studies that go too far against popular peasant opinion or their brainwashed belief system. I am sure there are studies from the 1960s indicating that marijuana is not dangerous or that gayness is not a danger to society that got that same sort of crap stuck on it lest the sheep revolt.

When you don’t have an electron microscope available to see for yourself, best be careful about what invested parties tell you.

Can you imagine if the scientific community and politicians came right out and said Covid 19 was engineered by researchers working for greedy pharmaceutical companies who pursued profits this recklessly? People would refuse to get vaccinated in droves. They would demand their tax money not be spend on vaccines. Hard questions and accusations would be leveled at businessmen and politicians alike. They don’t want that. They will say and do just about anything to avoid that.

Now that they stuffed Julian Assange into a hole don’t wait up for the Wikileak.

Anyway, my posts are buried in the muck laid down here by other posters. My belief is not based on splicing, as I think that paper is suggesting. My belief is based on gain-of-function proceedures, proceedures so stupid and dangerous most scientists refuse to do them. Basically its selective breeding to make more deadly and more virulent viruses, and also ones that cross species. That is what they were doing at the Wuhan lab. And they just wave their hand and say “This is not the source of the virus you are looking for.” Yeah. Not buying that.

The ever popular Dr. Fauci. Dear Bob but people are blind.

Why fund Chinese scientists? Because western scientists decided on their own they would not do that crap. That’s right. They did not need to be told. In fact, their bosses want them to do it. They said no. Its THAT bad. And a person needs to be THAT much of a shiphead to think its acceptable.

All involved need to be in prison…for life…no chance of parole.

The official narrative is rubbish. Until you get that I am sure I sound like a crackpot. But in some decades, when everyone has forgotten, the truth will come out, just like it always does…and everyone just keeps watching their TV shows. :roll_eyes:

Calm down miner. I didn’t suggest. I said I hoped you didn’t base your opinion on this, because that was the only thing I could find other than conspiracy crap related to your opinion. I thought you’d enlighten me with actual scientific proof of your assertion.

Actually it’s for the 4th reason. It’s crappy science and comes from a slightly (OK, hugely) biased source. Do the research or not. I could care less.

Cranked the tinfoil hat up to 11 today?

You did what you did regardless of your intent. Is nuance so lost on you?

There isn’t any, nor could there be that would not be from a minority so brave or so foolish to throw their careers down the toilet. The case of Dr Li Wenliang is a good example of how many authorities feel about the boat being rocked and they don’t give a damn for the truth. In America they may not be as in-your-face as Trump, who said to get the numbers (image) down just stop testing, but their hearts are the same.

That assertion needs a crap ton more to back it up if you want to make it. Otherwise, default to reason 1.

I have read claims on both sides regarding the splicing theory and the truth is I don’t know who can be trusted and I don’t have an electron microscope nor access to Covid samples so…anybody can write whatever the hell they want…its all inconclusive to me. Maybe in 15 to 20 years when the government and scientific community no longer have a vested interest in public opinion about all this we might start getting reports of “Ooopsie, we made a booboo!” like we got with the invasion of Iraq and Edgewood Arsenal drug experiments on U.S. soldiers.

Craft an actual counter opinion or shove it up your backside.

If you trust the official story then you are just an ignorant sheep. There is almost always a lie, no matter how tiny, in the official story. This is why “the truth” and “pollitics” are separate terms.

Well, what is your opinion then? Totally running with what the TV tells you? Give us some names of those you trust 100 percent. Fauci perhaps? Yes, he really cares about you bro!

https://twitter.com/GillianMcKeith/status/1364574406400495621

On 27 January, the Council of Europe signed Resolution 2361, which states that vaccinations in EU Member States should not be mandatory. Persons who have not been vaccinated may not be discriminated against in any way. This effectively stops the notion of “vaccine passports”.

Feb 24 ('21)

–

#cdnpoli

‘Vaccination passports’ a near certainty says bio-ethicist | COVID-19 in Canada

149,367 views • Feb 24, 2021
149,367 views - 1 day ago
CTV News
617K subscribers

Bio-ethicist Kerry Bowman says the discussion and tension over ‘vaccine passports’ is imminent as vaccinations increase.

–

The genesis of a pandemic. The #Corona crisis began with a panopticon of absurd events, improbable coincidences and outright lies.

Time for a review of the impossibilities.

A thread :thread:

–
The problem is the mutation are more severe and , more contagious than the 2. something previous ratio, and, the effect result from the side-effect of the virus more potent, and more resistant to the vaccine.

In other words, the vaccine doesn't work enough and needs to include more mutation in it to be more effective to stop the pandemic.

The risk is still there and has to be dealt with more efficiently.

Both for the symptoms causing internal organs failure and long term side-effect from the disease and virus, and the increasing exponential contagion level.

However, for pandemic proportion epidemics, the exponential level occurs, the reduction of that level is what matter, not herd immunity. The vaccine quality and efficient scientific methods used to make that vaccine work is what stops pandemic.

–
n2. - At 07:00 Fri Feb 26, 2021:
https://twitter.com/Ruebentuesday/status/1364925739611484161
Lancet trashes PCR test
8:10 AM ¡ Feb 25, 2021 ¡ Twitter for Android
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(21)00425-6/fulltext

–
n3. - 25 minutes later at 07:03:

–
n4. - 07:06:

This is unbelievably unacceptable behavior from

@CanadianTire

employees who took matters into their own hands forcefully assaulting and “arresting” a customer for not wearing a mask!

Stay tuned for my exclusive interview with Chris.

RT to help hold Canadian Tire accountable!

–
n5. - 07:09:

So am I getting this right? We have endless discussions on equality for all genders, we try to ensure that every human being is treated equally - regardless of origin, social status etc… But now we are totally okay with separating the whole society by introducing a vaccine pass?

–
n6. - 07:12:
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/02/paper-non-symptomatic-patient-transmitting-coronavirus-wrong

Germans repatriated from Wuhan, China, arrive at an army barracks on 1 February to be examined for signs of infection with the new coronavirus.

FRANK RUMPENHORST/PICTURE-ALLIANCE/DPA/AP IMAGES

Study claiming new coronavirus can be transmitted by people without symptoms was flawed

–
n7. - 07:14:

–
n8. - 07:17:
https://twitter.com/CMorrisonEsq/status/1364892153692962819

The Telegraph takes $3m from Bill Gates to “support content production” while the Guardian pockets $13m. The BBC is “granted” over $50m and Bill gets his anti-science climate change book read on R$, sorry, 4.

https://www.altnewsmedia.net/opinion/living-in-a-gated-community/

–
n9. - 07:20:
Dr Clare Craig - @ClareCraigPath
https://twitter.com/ClareCraigPath/status/1364990134635085826

09 Oct 2020

Desperate Eastern Cape residents are resorting to eating grass to survive

–
n11. - Before 07:22 at 07:24:

It has been depressing to see how weak and gullible a large section of the population are. They seem unable to grasp the simple fact that over 99% of people recover from Covid.

–
n10. - 07:22:
https://twitter.com/Bobby_Network/status/1357057207490260992

I know you were all waiting for a new #hospital #dance video from Austria (I told you, it’s a rising genre), this time from the University Clinic Graz, “People-are-dying-and-hospitals-are-warfields”-edition.

1 minute 58 seconds audio-visual.

–
n12. - 07:28:
https://twitter.com/AdamWagner1/status/1364658666775998464

100% failure rate. From henceforth a Coronavirus Act prosecution is to be known as a ‘Grayling’

https://twitter.com/BigBrotherWatch/status/1364559890182733829

:rotating_light: YET AGAIN, a monthly review by the CPS has found that every single charge under the Coronavirus Act was unlawful.

This continues the abysmal record of 100% unlawful prosecutions - 246 so far - of innocent, healthy people under this draconian Act.

The Act must be repealed.

–
n13. - 07:31:
https://twitter.com/simondolan/status/1364831047028981760

Bill Gates saying there is Vaccine Safety Compromise

“If you have to wait 2 years for a side effect to show up, it will take 2 years, so of course there is a safety compromise when getting these out quickly “

Bill Gates live on TV actually stating the safety of the vaccine will be compromised. They will be taking short cuts in the testing so It will not be fully tested when you are vaccinated making you the guinea pig. They (the manufacturers) will not know. If it will harm or even kill you. They will not know if it actually stop you contracting the virus. or even transmitting the virus. They will use EUA’s emergency usage authorisation. Which means they can in exceptional circumstances, roll out the vaccine and bypass the safety testing process.

–
n14. - 07:32:
https://twitter.com/ClareCraigPath/status/1364866786714406913

If people are serious about minimizing harm from
COVID this is what it’s all about:

Drug used to treat lice and scabies drug could cut Covid deaths by up to 75%, research suggests

–
n15. - 09:32:
https://twitter.com/harvardmed/status/1365068901424508933

Researchers at HMS and @BIDMCHealth have developed a mathematical
means of assessing COVID-19 tests’ false-negative rates

Apples to Apples

New model compares, estimates false-negative rates among COVID-19 tests

By JACQUELINE MITCHELL | Beth Israel Deaconess | February 25, 2021 | Research

–
n16. - 06:09 Sat Feb 27, 2021:
https://twitter.com/lisakeb007/status/1365346895246340101
Since March 2020 - 91,882 people have been admitted to hospital with Covid.

Since March 2020 - 258,139 people have been admitted to hospital and then diagnosed with Covid.

Strike you as odd?

https://england.nhs.uk/statistics/statistical-work-areas/covid-19-hospital-activity/

–
n17. - 1 day later at 17:53 Sat Feb 27, 2021:
https://twitter.com/LowonZ/status/1365636610059100162
Wheras in Wales the government are so inept they published a graph showing the virus was receding before restrictions and didn’t even realise they’d done it.
The press still didn’t question them, which tells you all you need to know.

–
n18. - 5 hours after the last update at 22:38:
https://twitter.com/RealDeniseWelch/status/1365602106401574913

Many of us who have been asking these questions for a year have been shouted down. Why have the media been silent til now?

–
https://twitter.com/lucyjohnston439/status/1365448928628457475

Are COVID deaths overemphasized?

–
https://twitter.com/CarlSul80702319/status/1365599076050493440

It’s really not difficult, research excess deaths the gold standard of data and you will find 135k deaths ie excess Covid deaths annually.

–
n19. - 5 minutes after the last update above n18. at 22:43:*
https://twitter.com/ClarkeMicah/status/1365639097335840772

If you have evidence of a similar case of wrongly recorded cause of death, please contact: femailreaders@dailymail.co.uk.

–
https://twitter.com/ganais_anais/status/1365673222428110852
Think For Yourself :smiley:
@ganais_anais

Replying to @ClarkeMicah

No doubt you’ll be inundated
but what about the number of people who never question Authorities & so will go unrecorded?

The extent of false Establishment information in
unfathomable!
9:40 AM ¡ Feb 27, 2021 ¡ Twitter for Android

Tacitus

Roman historian

Description

Publius Cornelius Tacitus was a Roman historian and politician.
Tacitus is considered by modern scholars to be one of the greatest Roman historians. Wikipedia

Born: 56 AD, Gallia Narbonensis

Died: 120 AD, Roman Empire

Full name: Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Subject: History, biography, oratory

–
All things must be examined, debated, investigated, without exception, and without regard for anyone's feelings. Denis Diderot

Denis Diderot was a French philosopher, art critic, and writer, best known for serving as co-founder, chief editor, and contributor to the EncyclopĂŠdie along with Jean le Rond d'Alembert. He was a prominent figure during the Age of Enlightenment.

SARS-CoV-2 might not be man made, but it might have been man nurtured.

The Chinese government has been studying SARS and other viruses that come from bats and pangolins for at least the last 30 years, that we are aware of.

Chinese biologists could have gathered specimens of the new virus and allowed it to grow in a lab while studying the effects on the non-existent Chinese population.

Non-existent means the homeless and bums. How many reports of the homeless and Chinese living in between buildings in an alley do you read about coming from China?

Exactly.

While the flu season is far from over and flu cases have been reported year-round in the United States in the past, during a typical year, influenza cases would likely ramp up during the fall and winter, peaking in February. Not this year.

"We haven’t picked up any outbreaks of influenza or anything really, it’s just historically low,” Lynette Brammer, who leads the domestic influenza team for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), told AccuWeather. Brammer’s team tracks flu cases each year in its weekly report, Flu View.

So one thing is certain, SARS-CoV-2 does render the normal yearly flu, inactive. Science has traced the flu very well and seasonal flu can be guaranteed to start at a certain time and end a certain time. SARS-CoV definitely has a beginning time but as yet there is no seasonal prediction for when it will end.

Someone how SARS-CoV-2 has been able to mutate to resist nearly all forms of human intetvention to irradicate it. Human intervention might be able to reduce the effects of Covid-19, the disease created by SARS-CoV-2, but as long as people continue to down play SARS-CoV-2 through lies hoping to infect people around the person in order to satisfy at least a persona of self styled dominance, the Covid-19 will exist, exponentially.

Even if the Covid-19 pandemic does end, it’s seasonal attacks on humanity might last 3 years and then suddenly fade away, only to emerge a few years later as it replaces the old seasonal flu virus with the modern day killer that we know as SARS-CoV-2.

My bones are yelling me that the old flu viruses have been rendered obsolete and are no longer needed and that SARS-CoV-2 has replaced the old variants and is here to stay.

The only way to defeat SARS-CoV-2 is through the use of 280nm UV-C Less that will inactive the virus prior to being breathed in or breathed out.

Otherwise, humanity is going to see just how terrible SARS-CoV-2 is in future.

They might have kidnapped someone or some animal causing it into a human under its control.
It might also be coming from millions of years ago, from the thawing of the artic grounds, which , we weren’t living before 2 to 5 millions years back then anyways.

Needless to say, if the virus was created like that, it is indeed illegal if not criminal or an act of war.

–
Just because I keep my data and graphics more accurate than others,
and more based on scientific facts than with goals of propaganda,
or, to detect and verify goals of propaganda,
doesn’t mean that others don’t, and that they don’t do it more,
if I work to do it less than they are, and design AI to do so.

–
2. - 10 hours later at 15:49 Sun Feb 28, 2021:
https://twitter.com/prisoner1968/status/1365679377716043777

“They’re in the process of launching an international class-action lawsuit against those responsible for using fraudulent testing to engineer the appearance of a dangerous pandemic.”

02/23/21 • BIG PHARMA › VIEWS

PCR Testing Saga: Were We Duped?

Were federal health officials and experts at WHO really unaware that the recommended high cycle count (CT) for PCR tests would produce an exorbitant number of false positives for COVID?

30% false negative out of 7.8 billion people is 780 million times 3. It's one in 3 people out of every ten people, 3 times out of 10.

2.340 billion people with false results if everyone was a false negative.

–
5% false positive out of 7.8 billion people is 78 million times 5. It's one in 5 people out of every then people, one time out of 5.

390 million people with false positive.

–
However, someone would have to study certainty ratio to understand the value of a certainty ratio for scientific purposes, such as how to write it in scientific notation with a margin of error for every figures, numerical or qualitative, not that scientists don't already do that, but it's just that they don't know how to read it, and it's just that they don't know how to read.

They also have problem to express themselves, and not try to blame others for it, including scientists, in attempt to divert the blame away from themselves, since they don't know any other ways to protect themselves, when their life is endangered due to actions of their own doing, which they try to blame others for, according to the level of certainty related to the certainty ratio, of the scientific notation, which they omit.

It is due to their omission, tolerance, and, lack of action for it, and, sought forfeiture for it, that it leads them to the pandemic and how it is.

connives at the making of any false statement or omission; ...

They also try to use encryption from software to hide damage they cause by falsification of report as if they are of good character when it is not.

…
does anything that is specifically directed towards or specifically done in preparation of the commission of the offence, including
…
(e) possessing any device, apparatus or software useful for concealing the content of information or for surreptitiously communicating, obtaining or retaining information.

–
3. - 13 hours later at 18:10:

Florida got it right, and the lockdown states got it wrong - Washington Times

Florida got it right, and the lockdown states got it wrong

–

21 hours ago
. @govkristinoem : "Now Dr. Fauci, he told me that on my worst day I’d have 10,000 patients in the hospital.

On our worst day, we had a little over 600.

I don’t know if you agree with me, but Dr. Fauci is wrong a lot."

–

23 hours ago
A funeral director in the North West told the Mail: “The way Covid has been recorded and reported is a national scandal and a thorough enquiry should be opened immediately.”

–
https://twitter.com/InProportion2/status/1364871759665618950
The ship is sinking

Kids in Sweden and Florida can go to school, no masks no problem. The UK is no different.

People realise this is a charade and will not tolerate it much longer

–
https://twitter.com/InProportion2/status/1365371029644787714

Professor Martin Vernon, a consultant geriatrician in Greater Manchester, says he is “deeply concerned” by infection outbreaks “within, and beyond 21 days of vaccination”

–

Jul 18, 2020

When did we become so scared of death that we began to disallow ourselves the possibility of life?

–
https://twitter.com/wheelio7233/status/1365625382771314689

Side effects may take two years or more to show up … are we willing to wait that long ( his words )

https://twitter.com/themood2020/status/1364867467705745409

But but the government and the media told me I was
anti-vax for questioning long term fertility impact and
side effects…

–
https://twitter.com/DARapple/status/1365707725460635656

People need to educate themselves with the real science … a and the world’s top epidemiology expert (Stanford U) explains what the data from the past year says. No more dangerous than influenza.

Dr. Ioannidis on Results of Coronavirus Studies

188,894 views • Apr 30, 2020
188K views - 10 months ago
Journeyman Pictures
1.78M subscribers

–

#MedicinewithDrMoran

Odds of dying from COVID versus Flu. Update!

243,925 views • Dec 12, 2020
243K views - 2 months ago
Medicine with Dr. Moran
36.8K subscribers

–

He posted up by the door with the lint roller and no
one questioned a thing…
From Charlotte :heart:
15 seconds audio-visual.