What is the best way to talk to the devs?

Is there a best way to talk to/contact the devs directly, or do you just make a post somewhere and hope they notice it? I need a direct answer to something in the game.

2 Likes

Burn Jita is the best way to get attention

3 Likes

Fill out a support ticket and they will answer if they are allowed to, depends on what it is you want an answer to, if its if you’re allowed to do something you think might not be allowed then its probably isn’t :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If its something about the game I am sure many people here could help answer it. If its like private make a support ticket as Cypherous said.

1 Like

It is private. I’ll just make a ticket. Thanks!

You can always use their suggestion box to reach them. :wink:

Completely unrelated image:

12 Likes

2 Likes

I am filling support ticket and writing in it that Imicus looks broken and needs to be fixed.

1 Like

8 Likes

Filing a ticket is the best way. We the ComDevs are also on Twitter and various Discords as well as being here on the forums, though we may miss some things on here just due to the overall chatter.

The Ouija board will only get you in contact with CCP Valdimar, and that’s something nobody wants -_-

6 Likes

Pays for Eve Online

uses Eve online in Proton / Wine on Linux

Attempts to file ticket … see this “Linux (Not Supported)”

Gets discouraged, stops paying, stops opening tickets

It’s your own fault if you want to be a special snowflake and use linux.

Believe me, no normal human being will voluntarily use the sh… only masochistically inclined special flakes.
:heart: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I had no idea about this. Could you file a ticket on it?

I kid I kid.

I’ll point this to the devs though, thanks for pointing it out to me.

3 Likes

Red card! No linux bashing!

4 Likes

:frowning:

Ok I’ll take the card back. I’m weak when it comes to emojis.

But let’s treat our penguins as the wonderful tribe they are :orange_heart: :penguin: :orange_heart:

5 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Oh yes!! Of course !
Use always please and thank you !
It will be definitely appreciated.

1 Like

Excuse me! Linux is for super human beings is what you mean , right?