What is this?

A lot of us are inline for that one! :rofl:

1 Like

But to turn it on is under preferences

Anyone who is not a Veteran is a filthy casual. :stuck_out_tongue: :smirk: :dealwithitparrot:

:smiling_imp:

1 Like

No, we’re not casual we’re basic.

i feel excluded

We should make our own club.

And not invite any of the veterans.

We will call ourselves…The Non-veterans?

Oh, I also noticed they turned off badges for the lower amounts of likes on a topic (i.e. Nice Topic- get 10 likes on a topic). Guess my topics weren’t nice after all :frowning:

Anyone who is a veteran is a nutjob for sticking whit the game/forums this long!

1 Like

Ive been here longer than you.

The "Non Veteran Veterans I think?

i will send you the bill from the therapist

But you paid dearly for that! I’m just a newbro kissass! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

also thats clearly racism because I’m South American

Well, its time for me to go to sleep. You guys have been no help whatsoever, and I am no closer to becoming a veteran.

Thanks CCP.

2 Likes

have a :heart:

Appears CCP Aurora is fiddling around with the settings again.
Lost several badges as the criteria has changed.
Veteran standings for regular players appears quite uncommon…and quite arbitrary.
Ah well, give CCP another week and…

and…

You’ll all be back to basic

That’s worse than what their doing to the game. I think I’m gonna turn mine off.

Off! :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

So I was poking around my profile and found something cool. Did you know that you can go to preferences --> notifications --> Categories, and mute categories such as the character bazaar and all the market adds so that they don’t show up under new anymore? Holy crap, the forums seem so dead without all the spam.

2 Likes