What landmark locations would you love to see in New Eden?

Ok, work is actually done for the day and I can dig through my notes a little bit more fully.

First off, the various suggestions here have all been great, but I do want to specifically call out a few of them for added endorsement (or special disendorsement, as I do in 3):

1. I would LOVE to see Ginnungagap from Konora, A+ suggestion @Arsia_Elkin.
  2. Basically everything that @Uriel_Paradisi_Anteovnuecci has ever said or, frankly, ever will say in this thread I’m just going to assume is great, including his endorsement/addition to @Hirmuolio_Pine’s Jovian station in Curse.
  3. Please, @Chribba, no, I’d be incredibly sad to have to update my blog post on you :frowning:
  4. I can’t find who originally said this, but one of the secret construction sites of the Elder fleet would also be really cool.

With that out of the way, it turns out I don’t have a ton much more to add over what’s already been said. But a couple of additional ideas:

-Some wreck/memorial to the Iapetan titans (kinda related to @DutchGunner’s suggestion, I guess, since I believe the Molyneux was potentially one of those). I know titans kind of run amuck in nullsec these days, but there is nothing like seeing a truly colossal vessel (particularly if it’s easily accessible). In my experience, its these kinds of ships that can really draw out the sightseers, particularly those of us who don’t normally get involved in nullsec.
-Memorial to the Youil cruiser. Given it’s prominence, I have to think that it’s been preserved somewhere, and particularly given the prominence in recent years thanks to the Youil festival, I think this would be a fairly simple site that could be put together.

Also, a few more pie-in-the-sky, I-admit-they’re-unlikely-to-happen ideas:
-I would ADORE some more development of New Eden/the Eve Gate. Let us get closer, dang it! I’d even just take a Sisters of Eve research station in system!
-I still want to see what the QA Space Pig Dungeon is in U8MM-3 (in the CCP dev region of UUA-4), even if its just for a blog post :-p

I’ll keep thinking about this over the next few days, and will post any additional ideas as they come to me. Either way, I’m super excited to see what you guys can come up with!

And look, I didn’t even say anything about the Children of Light.

6 Likes