[Winter] Fleet Abyssal Deadspace Feedback thread - feature now available on Singularity Test Server

@CCP_Paradox I see Duality has received an update today! I can only assume that you reviewed our feedback and we can now expect market seeding and data updates similar to TQ. Once the server is back online and I am able to log in, I will report.

I have a couple of suggestions I mentioned on the first day of testing this:

1. make it so you can go into a fleet abyssal trace even if you are not in the fleet that made it if it is not full but sharing their collapse timer: this would let you (If you thought you were good enough) go into the trace and try to kill itā€™s inhabitants if they have a smaller then max size group.
  2. make it so if you reach the last room of a same tier, same type abyssal at the same time +/- a couple seconds as another group you enter the same room and then get to decide whether to to shoot each other, help each other or ignore each other: it would basically allow ā€œfairā€ fights with a matchmaker in the context of eveā€™s open world format and would add an additional layer to fitting for abyssals.

Still offline! Lemme in!

I canā€™t log in because I get an authenticator mismatch. Shame, I wanted to try this.

I am getting ā€œIncompatible (Release)ā€ now. Iā€™ve removed the Duality client and reinstalled it, same issue. Guessing this is related to the update today.

Duality was receiving several updates, we have also made this feature available now on Singualrity for testing. I have market seeded all filaments on Singularity also so this should aid testing.

2 Likes

Oh coolio! Will check it out on SiSi then.

1 Like

So hereā€™s a thing, remote repairs do not work, so no logi at all for the time being.

OMG those NPCs violate frigates like its nothing and I only tried 2 agitated sites. Jeebus!

Okay so fleet mates should be able to see the timer of the site as well as the filament starter.

1 Like

Thank you! Iā€™m getting all set up on SiSi, and have a test fleet scheduled for this weekend.

Does remote rep seriously not work in there?

No RR Worms for you, but in other news i cant wait to use this as a training site for new bros

Nope, I tried with a buddy and we were flying rr-Damaviks but the remote reps were in a locked state and didnā€™t rep anything, so I died and he continued but despite the triglavians trying to pod me, I followed him through the second and third room.

Some more notes on the abyssal sites:

• The driller platforms are too far away and should be closer to the bio-cache or gate
  • The remote repping bug prohibits lots of trials with logi or rr fits
  • Despite strong opponents, the sites can be managed okay with 3 fleet members

Glad we have you in there testing this thoroughly.

Could we get confirmation from Dev that RR not working in those sites is a bug and not a feature?

Do the driller platforms drop anything? I ran a T1 site with a solo retribution and they never dropped anything.

Yes the driller platform are like the bio-cache, they may drop something or not. I take it that the driller cache is for the fleet buddies, if any.

I have only seen drillers drop red loot so far, or be empty. I would like to see more data on their drops, but completely out of the blue I expect the loot table basically to be like the main cache, just lower chance and quantities on all the good stuff. Alternately, they may restrict certain or most items from dropping from drillers entirely.

More data will answer this for us.

Every driller drop something to me but nothing very good or important loot.

my2c