YC 121 New Eden Capsuleer's Writing Contest

Submission acknowledged, thank you!

For any others intending. one week left to the May 15th deadline!

1 Like

Sums up my entry more or less.

2 Likes

Mine too.

1 Like

Hello!

Following the readers’ advice, I submit

Gelfiven News Network

to the Contest in the Academic/News category.

Thank you!

P.S. - Just warning, that due to technical problems I can’t access the Neocom mail at the moment! Writing to me isn’t exactly futile - but I have no idea when I’ll read it, it may be autumn!

:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Thank you for your submission!

1 Like

I have written a great article here:

1 Like

Entries up to date in the OP! 48 Hours left. Deadline is end of May 15th (if your planetary time is later than NEST, I go by the planetary time)

1 Like

The Ishukone-Raata Certified News would like to submit our articles found on our Galnet Hub and Portal. Under the Academic/News Category.

Thank you for your consideration.

2 Likes

I have submitted a report in relation to the fall of Origin about a year ago for consideration in the Academic/News category here.

I am hoping to finish a bit of prose by this evening, but I find this unlikely due to the work that is needed to finish the piece.

Thank you for your consideration.

2 Likes

Entries from Valate, Ninavask and Koren Akko acknowledged!

1 Like

For clarity for the judges, I am designating the I-RCN YC 121 Articles the submission for the contest and using the IGS thread link. If you’d rather I handle it differently please mail me, or comm me on Dischord.

1 Like

I have created a poetry submission entitled “To Recover”.

2 Likes

I hope I am not too late! Please enjoy my submission for Prose! Keitgas Station

2 Likes

I am sorry, being SO TERRIBLY LATE!!!

The Rise and Fall of Caldari Providence Directorate

1 Like

Under PROSE - NON FICTION/ACADEMIC/NEWS, please!

1 Like

My poetry entry: The Winter of Origin

2 Likes

Hm. Too late now.

1 Like

See quote.

1 Like

I’ve added some background info in the thread of my submission.

Whatever the contest results may be, I’m very happy with my submission, so I thank you, NECWC.

2 Likes

Operating under a planetary time which is later than NEST, I would like to submit an entry into the academic/news/non-fiction category.

The following are four information sheets on four different structures operating under the Operation Grey Steel© project by I-RED. I am submitting all four infosheets as one entry into the contest.

Tsilo Extraction Facility
Kavii Construction Yard
Merner Pharmaceutical Lab
Vinaere Auxiliary Support

2 Likes