Main AFK cloaky thread

2 Likes

By definition the cloaky guy has to be atk to see the farmer and call in a bomber…

4 Likes

Which is the point. You shouldn’t know if someone is there or not.

images

1 Like

Because the psychological effect of a person not knowing is part of pvp in EVE.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I got to admit, that picture is kind of funny.
Sorry @Scipio_Artelius :smiley:

1 Like

Lol, that is funny.

I’m happy to be Jon Snow though. Both Ygritte and Dany (in episode 7). Lucky me.

Your butthurt is even funnier.

1 Like

The exact number of cynos lit by a guy at a safe and cloaked for the entire history of the game: 0

Anyone who argues otherwise is a drooling moron.

Exact number of times a cloaked ship has destroyed another ship: 0

Anyone who disagrees is a drooling moron.

You are only ever killed by someone not at a safe and not cloaked. Why you think differently makes me wonder…where did you buy your drool cup?

1 Like

Please be sure to leave wormhole space out of any cloaky AFK’rs removal demands.

Who wants to see proteuses popping up all over the place?

Is there something stopping the ratter from fitting a cloak? If they want to go AFK, what’s to stop them from warping to a safe and cloaking?

1 Like

Not only that, but the AFK guy is not really doing anything as has been pointed out ad naseum. The guy sitting under a cloak AFK is not inject ISK into the game. He is not harvesting resources. He isn’t doing anything.

The guy out ratting or mining, he is actually doing something to change the game, even if if a small way…and something that will benefit him.

I mean… really… be honest here. If cloaky camping was REALLY so big a deal, then you could entirely escape it by doing your ratting in RR sins. 3-4 sins can have angry sex with the faces of pretty much any solo or small gang PVE. The moment someone jumps in, you hit a safe and cloak.

Or are you fine with us being able to hunt the cloaked pve ships too?

1 Like

Uhhh…I’m agreeing with you.