Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

My curiosity got the better of me, and now I wish that I could bleach my mind of such filth. O Morgana, I shall be praying for you. I shall be praying for you.

Good, now get on your knees. :point_down:

1 Like

Very well, there is no harm in praying to God from my knees, for as it is said:

Run and you shall be crushed.
Stand and you shall fall.
Kneel and you shall be saved

• Emperor Arrach Sarum. CE 21423

Good boy! Pray, pray hard so i can see.

O God! Deliver unto Lady Morgana a visible sign of thy glory, that she might turn from wickedness and accept the True Faith! For thou hast seen fit to use her as an instrument of my rehabilitation, for she has given me visions of the sufferings of slaves in raids and war and human sacrifice, that I might keep on the True Path and not revert to a life of self-glorifying, cursed by Aria Jenneth. I ask this in the name of the Scriptures and Saints, Amen.

How are you feeling?

Right now? Contented, because I have just prayed to God, and praying to God ought to give such feelings.

And you, Morgana Tsukiyo, keep your eyes open for a visible sign of God’s glory.

Don´t you see it at every moment when you look around?

It is the stuff of wonders all this.

The signs were always there, no need to wait for them only open your eyes to let it all in.

O how enigmatic are the Achuran people.

You should be careful w/Napkins. He violates at least 1 ‘S’.

He has been nothing but a gentleman so far.

1 Like

Except for, you know, all the people he murdered in cold blood.

2 Likes

Let’s just recall that the last time he became enamoured of an Achuran, he decided to get her attention by erecting a citadel above the planet dedicated to mass murder.

3 Likes

And when she failed to answer his feelings, he put up another citadel, dedicated to the father of the said Achura, who supposedly beat his spouse - and the victim’s mother - to death.

Blood Raider or True Amarr, just shoot Napkins in the snout and you won’t be too wrong in any case. He’s horribly boring.

2 Likes

Er, I might be forgetting something, but-- same citadel, I think?

At the time he believed we were a lost tribe of Matari.

At least two Achurian related. He had the “spite the ex wife” citadel and then the citadel concerning Ms. Jenneth’d father.

1 Like
  1. Achuran Missionary Citadel (over Saisio III)
  2. Citadel of Achuran Destruction (in Mehatoor)
  3. Shrine to a Caldari Hero (that is, Aria’s father, over Saisio III)

I no longer endorse all of the motivations behind these Citadels, which of course are the result of Aria’s curse.

1 Like

… yeah … okay … so … three, over time …

Ah yes, the immovable force vs the unstoppable object. At times the IGS arguments seem like this.