Rumors! Gossip! Tabloids!

Mehatoor - 24th IC Station

The hearing continues…

After a thorough psychological investigation lasting several weeks, sparked by the ‘evidence’ presented by the respondent, the court has come to several medical conclusions regarding the mental state of the claimant while under the influence of the respondent.

The appointed guardian of the claimant had provided to the court saved medical data files, stating that she retained the information in the event such allegations would come to light. Speaking anonymously to this reporter, the lady informed us that she knew the respondent to be a harmful and dangerous man, and did all in her power to protect the claimant. In this reporter’s opinion, an admirable and loyal lady.

While the records will remain confidential for the privacy of the claimant, the court determined that she had been manipulated by the respondent to the point of near mental breakdown, and as such, the allegations laid forth by the respondent are viewed as slanderous.

“We are immensely pleased by the court’s conclusion,” Miss Dadarwar stated to reporters after the ruling by the court. “We hope now the respondent will recognize his futile attempts at further damaging my client’s mental health will not go unpunished.”

When asked about the actions of the claimant while under the unholy influences of the respondent, Miss Dadarwar stated, “We have seen time and again the instability of the respondent. His delusions surely do not make him a fit parent for any child, seeing as he had to manipulate the claimant in order to impregnant her. My client is no more a criminal than you or I. In fact, she should be viewed as another victim in the respondent’s terroristic vendetta against the holy Empire.”

In reference to the respondent’s proposal of remarriage, Miss Dadarwar was very succinct. “Would you force an abuse victim to marry their abuser? I think not.”

4 Likes