Looking forward to reading the entries.
One last thing, if you could contact Telegram Sam, I would appreciate it very much.
How soon can the Judges’ verdict be expected?
In the past it has usually taken 2 to 4 weeks,
Jeepers. So much good reading here. Well done by the authors (and great idea by the organizers).
In response to some inquiries by people too lazy to read the OP… here is the full list of entries.
Cilisa Lugara - Every single in God’s Light
Ravermile - Here in Eve I’ve traveled near and far
Kyle Saltz - Assorted Poems
Valdezi - Four Love Poems
Lynn Yi - The Harpy Sings
Creetalor - Rememberance
Constantin Baracca - The Embrace of Arms
Kithrus - Turn Home
Elassus Herron - Nine Lyrics of Hirvomiakken
Charles Surge - To Recover
Che Biko - The Winter of Origin
Charles Cambridge Schmidt - A Really Long Title - See Post
- Kyle Saltz - Interrogation of a Paladin
- Havohej - Voices in the Dark
- Vaari - Cleansing of Providence
- Quedragan en Gravonere - The Least interesting Man in the World
- Miyoshi Akachi - Anonymous End
- Lynn Yi - An Uncharted Abyss - Part One
An Uncharted Abyss - Part Two
- Lynn Yi - The Book of Todram
- Rue - Crimson Birth
- Elias enDiabel - The Story
- Tanagura Amoii - The Dragon of Hei Shi-an
- Creetalor - Past Shadows
- Melisma Ramijozana - An Entirely Fictional Account of an Entirely Fictional Incident
- Mahazkie Vas’Hilgara - The Talk of Tintoh
- Aiden Vayle - In Deep, Chapter 1-3
- DeMichael Crimson - SoCT Vacation Transcripts
- Loai Qerl - Kingdom’s Just Desserts (Not Prize Eligible)
- Thomas Markand -What Serpents Would Call This Paradise
- Auriga Menkalinan - Clay Maiden
- Ninavask - Keitgas Station
PROSE - NON FICTION/ACADEMIC/NEWS
- Valdezi - Match Report - Syndicate Kendu League (Agoze Rules) Men’s B Grade Grand Final 25.2.121")
- Auriga Menkalinan - Scandal at Syndicate’s Kendu Showdown!
- Auriga Menkalinan - Make ours a Henry’s!
- Mantelglobalindustries - Itamo Naval Rum
- Bakul en Divalone - SEE THE INTAKI HOMEWORLD
- Mantelglobalindustries and HC Androidson - An Astrogeological Survey
- Kalodote Lafisques Project “Alexandria”
- Sky Seolec - Early-Life Traumatic Experience As a Predictor of Capsule Compatibility
- Valdezi - Malkalen Address
- Taora Teonsur - Gelfiven News Network Collection
- Jorianna Gallaire - “See and Hear” Magazine Article
- Valerie Valate - The use of cyborg constructs as religious enforcers…
- Ninavask - VaskTech Indigo’s Fall After Action Report
- Koren Akko -I-RCN Collection - YC 121 Articles in Thread
- Diana Kim - The Rise and Fall of Caldari Providence Directorate
- Roirdan Bouche - OGS Facility Guides
For the love of- why does everyone put the “i” before the “e”? That’s not- > Puts his face in his hands and groans quietly.
Due to recent … emergency events that readers of the IGS have no doubt read about today, the deadline for the judges to finish their review has been extended to June 9th. It is expected that an event will be held to formally announce the winners and give prizes within two weeks or so thereafter.
All perfectly understandable. I’ve been trying to warn people for some time that an event like this was probably coming… and now that it’s here, life in certain parts of New Eden just got even crazier.
Judges are almost done! Tentative date for Awards and announcement is June 29th or June 30th, Golden Masque.
hrrr hrr hrrrrr
Ok time for the awards!
They will be announced June 29th, at 20:00 NEST
Location “The Golden Masque”
Besides the main prizes, there will be some special prizes also awarded. All are welcome to attend, subject to the Rules of the Venue, contestants and non-contestants alike.
Thanks for the update.
And will the results be posted here as well?
Thank you and good luck to all of the contestants…
I will try to attend! Unfortunately around that time I am usually participating in drills with VaskTech’s security division. I will see if I can make an exception this time.
Those at other events during the day are welcome to attend holographically… or to stay in costume if you drop in.
Damnt! This being can’t be available personally at the location and he is very sorry for that.
Please accept my apologies, which I asked one of my colleagues to convey on my behalf at the event, for my inability to attend. I was unavoidably deployed back home. I hope the event went well, and I thank you for the opportunity to take part in the competition.
First - Elassus Herron - Nine Lyrics of Hirvomiakken
Second - Charles Cambridge Schmidt - A Really Long Title - See Post
Third - Lynn Yi - The Harpy Sings
Fourth - Creetalor - [Rememberance ]([YC121 NECWC] Rememberance
Organizer’s prize to Cilisa Lugara for Every single in God’s Light . Lunch in Mrs. Daphiti’s Dam-Torsad Garden.
Honorable Mentions in Poetry to Valdezi and Charles Surge.
First - Melisma Ramijozana - An Entirely Fictional Account of an Entirely Fictional Incident
Second - Auriga Menkalinan - Clay Maiden
Third - Tanagura Amoii - The Dragon of Hei Shi-an
Fourth - Thomas Markand -What Serpents Would Call This Paradise
Organizer’s Prize - As she was not eligible for a primary prize, being a judge, but her entry made me giggle, Loai Qerl - Kingdom’s Just Desserts (Not Prize Eligible) . Dinner at Mrs. Daphiti’s Khanid Garden,
Judge’s Prize - Loai Qerl - “I would like to congratulate Tanagura Amoii on writing a piece of exceptional excellence and delicacy. It spoke to the cluster’s best urges toward decorum and scientific advancement. Also, it was a bit rude.” The prize will be delivered privately.
Honorable Mentions in Prose to: Havohej, Vaari, Lynn Yi (both entries), Rue, Mahazkei Vas’Hiigara, Aiden Vayle, DeMichael Crimson, Ninavask
PROSE - NON FICTION/ACADEMIC/NEWS
First - Valdezi - Malkalen Address
Second - Auriga Menkalinan - Scandal at Syndicate’s Kendu Showdown!
Third - Taora Teonsur - Gelfiven News Network Collection
Fourth - Auriga Menkalinan - Make ours a Henry’s!
Organizer’s Prize to Sky Seolec for Early-Life Traumatic Experience As a Predictor of Capsule Compatibility . Lunch in Mrs. Daphiti’s Ni-Kunni garden.
Honorable Mention in Prose - Non-Fiction/Academic to - Valdezi, Mantelglobalindustries, Bakul en Divalone, HC Androidson, Sky Seolec, Valerie Valate, Ninavask, Diana Kim, Koren Akko, and Roirdan Bouchate
BEST IN SHOW:
Melisma Ramijozan for her prose entry. Prizes being a Genolution ‘Auroral’ AU-79 and a Sarum Sheperd puppy.
Thanks again for all who participated, donated or judged! I hope the rest of you enjoyed the entries!
P.S. Prizes to be delivered in 48 hours.