Primal Urges for new members

Primal Urges is a dedicated Null sec corps within BraveAlliance.
We are a sovereignty holding, null security alliance living in Fade. We are an alliance focused on PvP, Industry, and Production in many areas. We’re an easy going, welcoming, but dedicated group that is working towards growth both internally and externally.
We have goals for our corps as a whole. We help Old and New players grow in EvE through measurable goals and objectives. Rewarded by achievement and promotion. You have the chance to take the reigns in what you do best. We promote from within through dedicated knowledge and service.
Shoot pods, rocks, or spreadsheets we do it all…

—Our specializations—

• We are dedicated towards become one of the most active PvP and PvE groups in Brave. fun fleets, strategic ops and the ability to join in with our many friends on large and huge battles. We also are proud of our production team, and creating New Player stories

----Opportunities ----

• Alliance ship replacement (SRP) for strategic operations
  • Developed systems with full upgrades to further your ambitions.
  • Ample access to r64 and r32 moons…lots of them! - New bros-> these are the rocks you WANT to mine.
  • Ample space for ratting, mining, exploration, Maxxed out sov upgrades and fleets to do whatever it is you enjoy in your EvE life.
  • Alliance courier service is available, (moving in is as easy as making a courier contract),
  • A forgiving environment for aspiring FCs to develop themselves
  • Regular access to pvp with several surrounding regions

We are strategically aligned with many friends who share our values and strategic objectives. :slight_smile:

Our discord :Primal Urges

Ingame chat channel : Shield 107

bump!

we are still looking for new guys and girls

we are haveing a pvp week the guy of girl that kils the most wins a 100 mill

its time for that bump again

if you have ever been in nullsec then you know the fun we are having :smiley:

going good groing fast :smiley: so time for a bump again

groing and groing still need some dudes that like to mine and build :smiley:
So Bumping again

Bump !

bump!

dont you know pump it up !

Bump !

Bump !

Just started back up eve looking to get back into the game, Accept me im floating around here all alone. Best ship i can fly is a REV

ure more then welome plz log in to our discord and we wil see how we can help you

bump!

bumping this bump off the gate

bump!

Time for a bump !

bumping again !