Join us at United Mining and Hauling Inc. We’re looking for well-rounded pilots into our corporation in NPC nullsec. We are a part of a large (~1,000 pilots) local alliance offering benefits of both the size (alliance) and the teamwork (corporation). Join our in-game channel for further detail: UMAH_Pub
What We offer
- Access to more than 200 Upwell structures (100+ alliance controlled; 8 corporate owned, several blue or freeport); rigged service for all processes - reactions, manufacturing, research, invention and capital manufacturing.
- Access to all ore types, unlimited access to 40+ moon belts (daily extractions) and multiple ice belts
- Over 500 researched BPOs in the Corp Blueprint Library available to Members along with several hundreds BPC (Dreads, Carriers, Force Auxiliaries, Exhumers, Porpoise, Orca and Rorquals)
- Large, lightly inhabited space around to explore in
- Corporate campus in Wormhole (C3) with structure
- Opportunity to supply local market
- Jump Freighter service to and from the Jita Trade Hub for everyday necessities
- SRP and ore buy back programs
We welcome established industrialist and explorers as well as we want to expand our PvP capabilities with experienced PvPers and FCs (particularly US TZ) . Miners and people with drive to build the community will find us a good match. To support our plans we are also looking for haulers (JF) and market makers.
We are NOT looking for professional EvE players. We would like to have more active, experienced and social payers - recognising that we cannot support new players on the level it maybe required. You should have some experience in living in null or WH and know both the logistic and safety challenges; also around 20 million minimum SP on main generally applies - you will need the skills to be self sufficient and enjoy the game-play. Returning and active casual players are welcome.
- Adult - We’re largely 30+ adults who enjoy the complexity of the game
- Mature - ‘Harvesting Tears’, ePeen, smacktalk, piracy, abuse, racism/sexism/homophobia are never tolerated
- Collaborative - We help each other and our allies to grow, build, learn, and survive
- Fun - We see Eve as a game, a distraction, an amusement and entertainment, not a job or obligation
- RL first - no pressure when and how frequently you play
We are a small corporation in number and strong in capabilities and we value our members as the most important asset – we are willing to expand without compromising our leading principles.
What to Do
If this appeals to you, and you’d like to learn more, join our public channel for an initial chat: UMAH_Pub, check our in-game advert or contact a recruitment officers - Darwien Cesaille (EU) or Tashi Voormir (US)